Harm

*self-harm warning*

JIMIN POV
right before I slide the blade across my wrist, someone decides to knock on the bathroom door.
"Jimin"
Ugh what does he want. Gosh can't I have a moment of peace in this house.
"What?" I ask.
"Please come out. I can explain." He pleads.
"Explain? Pfft. What is there to explain? It's obvious you got tired of me and decided to go to some dumb blonde." I say anger rising, but I calm down and focus on sliding the blade across my wrist at least once. Just to be in control of the pain I feel I don't care if it's just for a short moment. And so I do, I slide the blade across my tiny wrist and watch as blood starts to ooze out. I stare in awe. I might sound weird but it's nice to finally be in control of my pain.

Yoongi POV
I kept asking Jimin to come out of the bathroom but he stayed quiet. Moments later I smelled blood. His blood. My wolf and I both started getting super worried. What's going on!!!! I start knocking on the door with force but Jimin doesn't respond. I soon get tired of just knocking. I know it won't be of any use. So I kicked down the door. And as I walked in the bathroom I saw him. Blood oozing from his wrist. Him sitting there staring at it....smiling. It breaks my heart. The thing that happened with the blonde bitch is not what it looks like. She said if I didn't make out with her for at least 1 minute (I know right...dumb ass bitch) she would harm Jiminie...and I can't have anyone touch what's mine. So I let her kiss me. Then..Jimin walked in. He misunderstood and I tried to explain but he ran. At least I found him...I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't found him..but now...he's here and he's...harming himself. This is so not what I wanted. I want him to feel loved. By me and me only.