T.W.O

Jenna's POV

"So where is this date at? It's 12 in the afternoon so I know it's not star gazing" I say over the radio.
Tyler's hand moves from my thigh to the radio volume turning it down.

"It's a surprise. We have about another 20 minutes till we get there" I sigh.

"I hate surprises" I mumble crossing my arms across my chest. All of a sudden I feel Tyler's hand back on my tight his tumb rubbing circles on my inner thigh nothing sexual about more just something so I know he's here or he just needs to know I am.

"I made a couple new songs wanna hear them?" He ask and I nod so fast I could of got whip lash. He laughs and grabs out his phone connecting it to the Bluetooth. Then hands it to me sense he doesn't text and drive.

"It's under no phone intended the songs called 'hear my now' or something like that." I look it up in his music library and find it almost right away. I press play and listen to the lyrics floating threw the speakers.

Words of mine
Words of yours
Confusing rhymes
And confusing wars
Between words of love
And words of hate
Wars of dreams
And wars of fate

I hear Tyler start softly singing along making me smile.

Once again I step inside my shoes
A battle now for every single thing I do
And I don't care because I don't have a clue
I seem to close all the windows in my room
That tell me how I am comfortable inside this broken, tainted, skin that I'm in
I can't win
I need you to break me up, break me down to the sound
So I can pray that somebody hears me now
Just pray that someone hears me now

I start tearing up at the lyrics realizing Tyler actually feels this.

I look at him and see he's concentrating on the road in front of him even tho he's mumbling along to the song.

There was a moment in my life
Where I thought that you were gone
And every moment of my life
Was just a pretend fake, so

I go to sleep every night
I should be good at it by now
But very lonely is tonight
And time stands still
So now I try to picture you with all the kingdom I can't find
Fighting, grabbing, turning to you with this little mind
I think I saw the kingdom gate, this feeling I must keep
Walking closer, crack the door and then I fall asleep
Because every time I think I see your face it fades away
And turns to gray Then I pray you save the day
Anyhow, I just pray that someone hears me now

I snifle as my nose starts to run from wanting to cry but not letting the tears call. Tyler's head whips my way with wide eyes. He turns the volume off and pull to the side of the road.

"Hey, what wrong?"

He says grabbing both my hands in his. I push out a small laugh at how ridiculous I must seem.

"I-i didn't know you felt this way Tyler. W-why didn't you tell me? You can always talk to me" I say grabbing his hands tighter.

"Hey, hey calm down jenna. It's okay. I know I can talk to you and I do I promise. This song was written before either met you I just finished some vocals and small things last week tho" he finishes by kissing my cheek then whipping a tear off my face.

"Gosh I'm such a mess. I'm sorry, I just worry about you sometimes I can't lose you. If I did I'd probably lose apart of my self too"

"You will never lose me. You complete me Jenna"

I nod and he kisses me on the forehead then leans back in his seat.

"Are you okay? Do you still want to go on the date?" He ask. I pull down the sun visor and look in the little mirror making sure I don't look like a banchie.

"I'm okay let's go on this date" I say with a firm nod making him smile.

After another 10 minute drive we pull into a empty parking lot with woods all around it and a lake in the left.
I look at the beautiful lake and a see a boat against the dock.

We hop out of the car and start walking towards the small boat and a smile grows on my face.

"You did not rent a boat for this did you?"

"I actually didn't this is the familys boat but we only actually use it like 2 times a year"

"What if it breaks down while we are on it?" I question and and he laughs.

"It won't don't worry." I grab his hands and wrap his hand in mine and lay my head on his shoulder as we walk towards the boat. He steps in the boat then puts a hand out grabbing my hand helping me up on the boat.

As he pulls me up I see a basket to the side and a cooler next to it. He walks over to the white and red cooler pulling out a Coke in a glass bottle.
My favorite. He opens it for me and hands it to me. I take a sip a she grabs my hand and pulls me towards the front.

"Who's driving the boat?" I start to worry as the boat moves.

"Zack. Don't worry he always drives it" he waves off.

As we go farther out on the water and further away from land I start to get nervous so I lean closer to Tyler for comfort. He lays his head done mine making a smile break across my face.

Tyler's hand slowly makes circles on my leg as I sit criss cross.

All of a sudden a island apairs in the distance and Tyler stands up making me falls.

"Omg Jenna I'm sorry!" He says worriedly. I break out laughing and eventually he does to.

As we pulled closer to the island Tyler gathers the basket and cooler and a cute plaid blanket together by the exit. Suddenly we hit land making us both try to catch our balance so we don't fall on our butts.

"What the hell Zack!" He yells.

"Sorry sorry I wasn't paying attention"
Zack yells back making Tyler shake his head.

"We'll pay more attention! Let's go before he sinks the boat" Tyler mumbles and I giggle as he grabs the stuff and helps me down.

We start waking towards the beach next to the boat and Tyler lays out the blanket and puts something on every corner so the blanket doesn't blow up from the soft spring wind.

We pulls out sandwiches, fruit salad, coslaw and some extra strawberrys. I rub my hands together getting excited about all this food! He hands me a paper plate and a fork and I dig in to the amazing food. As I'm about to bite into a strawberry Tyler grabs it from me and pulls out whipped cream.

He puts a good amount on it then feeds it to me getting some of the whip around my mouth.

"Idiot" I mumble with a mouth full. He gently laughs and thats how we spend the erest of our day untill we decide we should probably head home sense we have school tomorrow.

——————————————————

Sorry for the semi slow updates but I want this book to be perfect so I'm trying my best!!!! If there is any typos or anything I'm deeply sorry!
Make sure to vote!