T.H.R.E.E

I jump awake when I feel cold water splash on my face making me fall off the bed into the floor.

"What the hell" I yell and open my eyes to see Tyler smirking. I stand up and he starts running from me. I run after him and he trips down the last step of the stairs making him fall.

I jump on top of him pinning him done. My legs on each side of his body and his hands pinned next to his head. I smile and all of a sudden we are flipped over him now on top and me on bottom with my hands pinned above my head. I let out a squeal as Tyler flips us.

He bends down connecting our lips.
I deepen the kiss making him move his hands to my face and mine to his hair and neck. I can feel Tyler smile into the kiss making me smile.

We pull away when we decide air might be a good idea. We are both breathing heavily as we stare into each other's eyes. He suddenly leans back on his toes and helps me up.

We grabs my hands and leads me into the kitchen and I see he has made breakfast. I smile and make use a plate as he Poor's the milk.

We sit at the table then I realise I'm soaking wet.

"I'll be right back" I mutter as I run upstairs and change my clothes and redo my pony tail.

I walk back downstairs to see Tyler hasn't started eating I raise a eyebrow at him.

"I wanted to wait for you" I blush and sit down next to him and dig into the beautifully tasting breakfast he made.

"I'm still a better cook" I say as I stand up cleaning of my dish.

"Nothing can compare to your cooking" he replys and stands up as well.

"Ready for school? I have practice in 30 minutes and I will die if I late" he States and I nod standing up and again running back upstairs and slip on my red vans and one of Tyler's basketball sweatshirt.

Me and Tyler go to the same school but his practice is held at the local college cause the gym is bigger and that way it doesn't mess with morning gym. Which is absolutely crazy. Who wants to wake up and work out right away? Oh yeah Tyler.

We hop in his car and I tune on the radio and jam to blink 182.

He pulls into the high school and I hop out so does Tyler and walks over to me and gives me a quick kiss.

"Be safe see you in 3rd hour" he says and hops back in his car I wave him good bye as he pulls out heading to the local college.

I walk in the school and open my locker. I suddenly feel a pair of eyes on my and I whip around to see who's looking at me I turn and see Josh. I roll my eyes and continue my look for my math and English book.

My locker door slames shut almost catching my hand in it and I jump.

"What the heck Josh!" I yell knowing it's already him.

Me and Josh hate each other with a passion but we deal with each other cause of Tyler.

"Damn I was hoping to get your hand" he says with a frown.

"Damn I was hoping you would leave me alone. I guess we don't all get what we want." I retort and a smile spread across his face.

"I can see why Tyler likes you." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Why don't you go chase your girl Debby. You guys haven't had contact in almost 5 minutes she might die"

"Hey watch it thats my girlfriend!" He defends I just shrug and turn around walking away from him to my 1st hour which is where we just finish up unfinished homework but mines already done so I just draw or Listen to music.

I walk in right as the bell rings and the teacher walks in sitting down. I slip in my ear phones and one if the songs Tyler wrote starts playing.

Hello, we haven't talked in quite some time
I know I haven't been the best of sons
Hello, I've been traveling in the deserts of my mind
And I haven't found a drop of life
I haven't found a drop of you
I haven't found a drop of water
Water

I try desperately to run through the sand
As I hold the water in the palm of my hand
Cause it's all that I have and it's all that I need
And the waves of the water mean nothing to me
But I try my best in all that I can
To hold tightly onto what's left in my hand
But no matter how, how tightly I will strain
The sand will slow me down and the water will drain

I slowly let Tyler's voice calm me down and lay my head down on the table and draw something on my extra work. The bell rings dismissing class and I look at the picture I drew.

I sometimes wounder how I can draw so fast in a hour but if I just ignore everything I know I can do it

I pick up my papers and walk towards 2nd hour which is maths.

*Small time skip*

I say down for 3rd hour and see Tyler isnt here yet and my heart beat picks up. He's always here early so I can show him my drawings then he tells me how basketball practice went. It's like a damn tradition for us. We do it EVERY day.

The teacher walks in and Tyler still isn't here. Half way threw class I can't take it no more and grab my phone to text him.

"Excuse me mrs. black, Would you like to pay attention or join me in detention?" Mrs. Lee ask and I snap my head up. "The phone needs to be put away miss black" she adds and I nod quickly sending the text and putting back in my backpack.

I hope he's okay he never misses class.

——————————————————

A cliffhanger ahahaha.
Sorry for any Grammer problems or miss spelling I'll edit this later on I promise!!!!

Vote and comment!