F.O.U.R

Tyler's POV
This chapter has the word blood, cuts and a couple other things so read with that in mind but it doesn't go into deep detail.

Jenna's gonn kill no more then just kill me she's gonna break up with me.

That may not sound worse but I'd much rather die then lose her even tho I do in both sides one is still better then the other in my mind.
I wipe the blood coming fro the corner on my lip and see I'm a half hour late for 3rd hour I sigh and decide I probably should at least show up or Jenna will be worried like hell.

I open the school doors after ringing the door bell so they no it's a student meaning I had to show my student ID then they unlock the door.

I walked into the bathroom to wash my face under some cold water. I splash my face and wince at the stinging it sends to the cut on my lip and on my right eye.

I forgot he was a lefty
I close my eyes then dry off my face careful not to push to hard on the cuts.  I'm use to cuts and I don't normally feel this much pain but being gone for 6 months and no training during those 6 months probably doesn't help me.

I throw away the paper towel and head to 3rd hour seeing there is only 10 minutes left now. I open the door and see all eyes turn my way I roll my eyes and walk to my seat next to Jenna ignoring my teachers bantering.

"What the heck happened to your face!?" She yells but in a whisper voice.

"A guy at practice hit me he didn't mean to. It was a hard practice." She looks at me a little long then shakes her head.

"Just be careful. No falling back into hold habits Mr. Joseph." She lays her head on my shoulder making me hold in a wince.

The bell rings and I look at Jenna seeing her smile up at me with a smile but also a slight frown.

"I'm okay I promise" I say and she sighs but nods giving me a peck on the lips. We gather our stuff and head towards 4th hour. We have 5 minutes in between class so we both walk each other to our lockers waiting for one another. As she reaches for her book her sleeve moves and I see the shinny gold bracelet I bought her for our 1 year. I smile at the memory. She Did not want to accept that bracelet but I forced her to wear it and she hasn't taken it off sense.

I hope she never does.

JENNAS POV (POV SWITCH)

I hear the class door open and my heart picks up again.

Please be Tyler.

I look and see it is indeed Tyler I smile but it disappears right away as I see he has a black eye a cut under his eye and on his lip.

"What the hell happened to your face!?" I yell but whisper. A flash of guilt floats into his eyes but disappears a second after.

"A guy at practice hit me. He didn't mean to it was a hard practice" he responds. I give him a look hand shake my head. Last time I found a bruise under his eye was 6 months ago and we had a talk saying I didn't like what was going on so he stopped going. Or so I hope.

"Just be careful. No falling back into habits Mr. Joseph" I lay my head on his shoulder and look up at him with a smile while he watches the teacher write stuff on the board. The bell rings and me and Tyler walk each other to our lockers then 4th hour.

I stop at the door and grab his hand making him stop.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

We walk to our seats and wait for class to start.  But I can't help but to think Tyler's falling back into the basement again. When I met him he went there every night trying to get money for his family and help them out as he didn't have the riches family ever but neither of our parents did until my dad got a lawyer job in la and moved out there while my mom  is a full time nurse which pays pretty good considering she basically lives at the local hospital.

The teacher walks in bring me out of my deep thoughts. Let hope Tyler is okay and not going back down.

——————————————————
This is a shorter chapter then I'd like to write but it's a big chapter in the book development and needs it's own chapter not mixed with other things! I hope you guys enjoyed a little bit of Tyler view!
I know there is probably some miss spelling and grammar errors and I'm sorry I'll make sure to look through it later!!!!!!! I love you guys! Make sure to vote and comment!!!