S.I.X

Jennas POV

I sat down at my next class which is 6th hour and waited for the teacher to come in and start class but I was 10 minutes early since I couldn't concentrate while at the library I decided to come to art class.

I hear foot steps and someone walk in the door and it's Tyler. I look down at my fingers playing with them.

I completely forgot we shared art class together. He sat down at his Normal seat which was next to me. I sigh and grab my bag and stand up walking to the front table and sit down away from him.

He sighs and grabs his painting he's finishing from yesterday.

The teacher walks in and stares at me.

"To your seat Jenna" she says sternly.

"No one sits here" I reply.

"I don't care Jenna to your seat!"

I grab my bag and instead walk right out the class door with her calling my name behind me.

I walk to my car and get in ignoring everything around me.

I turn the key over and start the engine and pull out of my spot. As drive I turn up the radio and speed up a bit.

As I turn the corner a car comes out of no where hitting my side of the car. My head huts the back of the seat then the air bag deploys making the back of my head hit the seat again.

I groan as black spots invade my vision I hear yelling and I smell smoke but my vision goes black.

*************************

This may seem fast paced but it's not trust me this is just the beginning of this story!
I'm sorry for not postito this story in a while I lost motivation but I'm back!

So what's next? What will happen to Jenna what about Tyler? How I'd he gonna react?

Vote and comment!