2. fuck... shit...

Your POV

Fuck... Shit...

I was about to run like hell is coming. But he grabbed both of my shoulder, i felt my world shifting and white is all i see...

Anti-void.

"What?!?" I shouted.

"Who are you and hyY are you watching me?!?" This orange ball asked.

"Why should i tell you?" I asked mockingly.

(It suppose to be 'he grab my neck and lift me up' but i dont think Delta is 'that' (*points at horror sans*) violent)

Suddenly a colorful dude just appeared out of nowhere and this is the first time i'm happy to see him.

"Fresh!" I called.

"Yo mah broski diggidy Y/n-y what do you do in this finey littley morning?"

"Help me..." I looked at him with fake teary eyes as if im wronged.

"N-no dont cry k-kid" orange tried to calm me.

AND HE CALLED ME A KID!

I KNOW I'M SHORT BUT WHAT THE FUCK?!? FRESH BEAT THIS GUY INTO PULP! (Cause i'll be sulking in the corner)

Suddenly a large beam of laser in between me and orange dude, we jumped back at the same time. I looked at our previous position.

There stood fresh with sinister smile and purple glow invading his 'eye's' and his shades on the tip of his 'nose'.

Suddenly a catchy yet familiar theme song was played-

(Megalovania- 😎)

Du du du du, du du du du du du~

Yet another colorful dude came...

"Yo ink"

"Y/n?!? What the hell?!? Stop those two!!"