4. Fear

(Orange) Delta's POV

I just fought that cross guy and the bushes kept rustling.

When i saw a shadow, i quickly teleported behind whoever this is.

They stood up not noticing me, they mumble about something like 'good thing no one saw me'.

I put a hand on their shoulder, they turned around and her lips mouthing 'shit, shit, shit'

Why only lips?

They had a black cloak and black clothes underneath.

No, i did not take a peak.

I'm not perverted.

They tried to run, but i grab both of their shoulder and teleported to anti-void.

"What?!?" They- i mean she shouted angrily.

"Who are you and why are you watching me?!?" I asked this woman in black cloak.

"Why should i tell you?" She asked mockingly.

I was about to speak but then another AU me has appeared.

"Fresh!" She called.

"Yo mah broski diggidy Y/n-y what do you do in this finey littley morning?" He... Replied?

"Help me..." She said with tears streaming down her cheeks. Why is she crying like she is wronged?

Oh yeah, i randomly bought her here.

"D-dont cry k-kid" i never really comfort anyone crying.

She somewhat grit her teeth, angry about what i said?

Someone attacked, i jump backwards. I hope that she also jump backwards!

When the smoke was clearing, i could see the black figure to the other side.

(Hello from the other side~!)

The 'Fresh' guy in the middle of us. His shades in the tip of his nose saying 'Fuck off'

He started to fight without another word. Another AU me has appeared through a portal.

The AU me with a brush and looks like a painter tried to stop us.

But getting blown by Fresh.

I saw the black figure now sitting in a safe range from us. She was talking to another me that has sliced socket.

I could feel my sockets twitch in annoyance.

But suddenly...

I felt- no, we felt something i never felt after that kid's genocide and i shouldn't have felt now...

FEAR