8. So thats why...

3rd person's POV

"Lets go" Y/n said. fresh bought a passed out ink into his back while the word in his glasses changed to...

  ____  ____
(UNC=OOL)

Theres a lot of green puke on the former clean white ground.
Well... That went good... I guess?

Fresh and Y/n went on ahead the portal which leads to ink's artistic AU's.

-Your POV

Once we were at Ink's territory i signaled fresh to put the 'sick' Ink on the bed, and he gladly do so.

I look at the nearest paper in front of me, it was Novatale. I didnt really know the story, but who cares? This is my story.

I look at the other AU's and something caught my interest. It was Megatale(i think) where sans absorbed the seven souls then he become the strongest Monster...

But he already IS the strongest even without the seven souls.

My eye twitched in annoyance.

"Hey mah dudette Y/n! I, thats right! Mah awesome self, gotta go visit mah giddily yodily bro" Fresh said...

I mean... What? Is that an alien language?

I nod and shooed him away. And he teleported to god knows where... Wait... Im god... Oh whatever...

I look above me, a floating paper, i jumped and jumped to see whats happening to that AU.

Tss...

I hesitantly touch the paper and.....

I got sucked in it...

Ahh... So that's why ink told me not to touch anything...