10. as i said...

Your POV

While nonchalantly fighting ninja cross, a blinding light came...

It wasnt really blinding, i just hate lights that i rarely see them and gets blind easily.

The three of us look at that direction with squinting eyes. That orange light... Really looks familiar...

When the fancy light disappeared, once again appeared the unpeeled orange.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked frowning.

"Following the universes with glitch- watch out!" Orange tackled me as we rolled on the ground, evaded ninja cross's attack.

"You should careful next time" orange said on top of me. A knife came and i roll us off, me on the top.

"You can say that again, sweet heart" i winked at him.

I quickly stood up not giving him time to get flushed, i pulled him up forcefully and evaded another cross's attacks.

"I'll take care of nightmare, you'll take care of cross" i said pointing my thumb at nightmare who was watching suddenly felt cold sweat trickle on his back.

He knew he was my next target. He angrily look at me and took cross from fighting orange.

They disappeared in an black liquid i like to call ink.

I looked at orange who stared at nightmare and Cross's last position.

"As i said... What comes around, goes around. You'll meet them too soon, do not worry." I pat his shoulder mocking a comforting friend.

He then stared at me. "Whats your name?" He asked me. Looking at his orange fists and looking at me black clothes, i smiled.

"I am Y/n but you can call me black, just like how i call you orange"