12. that creator

Your POV

"'That' creator? Who?" I asked.

He looked at me with anxiety... Anxiety? But ink doesnt have...

"Yo wassap mah broski dudette" fresh suddenly pop out again like last time almost shocked ink to death.

"Can you please not do that?" Ink said breathing in deeply holding his chest.

"Cannot help it broski. Dudette here was like going to turn serious swag like those bruhs in mah serious town" fresh said.

"Is that even a language?" Ink asked.

"Dunno bruh" fresh shrugged and took out a long board from his pockets which i dont know how it got there, he board his was out. Just as he do a flip trick in the air, a portal opened bellow him and he disappears when he entered the portal.

"Again, who made him?" I asked ink with a poker face.

"Fans" he said with the same face as i was making.

Nightmare's POV

Damn protectors. Always minding business they shouldn't mind.

I'll get my revenge soon and destroy all the AUs just like the original plan.

But seeing that girl in black with black scythe. 'He' has make a move...

"Where's the next target?"cross chara asked me.

" the plan will still go on, with a slight changes. That woman in black earlier. Dont mess with her. If she comes, make your escape right away." I said.

Cross chara furrowed his brows. "Why?" He asked me.

"Listen to what i've said, and our plans will sail smoothly.