Dear happy go lucky sunshine

I'm not sure if you'll ever read this. But, that's ok. At least I can let my feelings our Right Artty?

Geez this is flipping embarrassing
>\\\\\< * sighs*

First, I want to apologize. I know some nights I'd have you up as I ranted to you or be crying while I texted you. I only got to do that with one guy in my life and I kinda regret it. Opening up my heart I realized isn't easy. Never has been.

I know your away now, and occasionally your sister will be nice enough to send a text to you that I wrote.

I admired you in so many ways like I do your sister. So determined. And I know that girl that helped you before would be really proud. Or is really proud. She helped me in some ways. Because she helped you.

I'm sorry for being so emotional and dumping those depressed words onto you. yet, you were still happy. Still being positive and helping me. You soothed me and reassured me that I wasn't broken and I didn't need to be fixed. I was just different. A special different. I'm crying while I type this now because I'm putting my heart into this.

Finding out you had a crush on me.. probably never smiled so big. Geez i'm such an idiot >\\\\< because I liked you too! I should have said it. Now your off into the big world so I can't say it.

So if you ever read this Artty, one day I'm going to meet you and your sister and I'm gonna make you both have the best time of your lives! You hear me ya big athletic Dork? You did the same for me. So I'll do the same to you.

Thanks, I'll continue to grow. Continue my future career, continue to be there for your sister.

I...... Love you, alright you doof? K.

I hope you read this one day. Once again, thank you.

You awesome happy go lucky sunshine!