Chapter Two

We made the decision not to tell anyone that we were seeing each other. We wanted to keep it between us, to see where it went before involving everyone else. Well, he did. I wanted the whole world to know, but for now, I would take him anyway I could have him.

We didn't go out very often, unless it was with our friends. Melanie has even been trying to get him to give her another chance. He just made excuses about why he couldn't talk to her. She was definitely going to freak when she found out about us.

"Ry!!!" I heard coming from downstairs as I opened my eyes looking around my room. The door opened and Ronnie was standing there, smiling at me. "You're still in bed, princess?" I nodded and pulled the blankets closer to my face. He walked over to me and started taking off his shirt and pants.

"What are you doing?"

He smirked and pulled the blankets back. "If you're going to stay in bed, I'm getting in with you. Holy shit." He looked at me in only my tank top and panties, his eyes wandering along my body. I tried to cover myself but he wouldn't let me. He crawled in next to me, rolling me over and pinning me to the bed with his body. "Goddamn, you're beautiful." Before I could reply, his lips were on mine.

I sighed into the kiss, my hands threading through his dark hair, then moving to his back. He moved so he was laying between my legs, the kiss getting more heated the longer it lasted. I moaned as I felt him against me, as I felt him getting hard against my core. I lifted my hips up, trying to get closer to him, to feel more of him against me.

His mouth left mine and made his way to my neck, kissing and biting from one side to the other. "Ronnie." I felt him smile against my neck as I moaned his name. He lifted his head and looked at me, his hand caressing my face.

"Princess, I have to stop. I want you so fucking much right now." He grinded his hips into mine and I closed my eyes, fighting the moan that wanted to come out. He had barely even touched me and I wanted him, desperately. I could only imagine what it would be like to have him touch me, to be inside me. I looked back him and shook my head.

"Just a little longer. Please." Suddenly, he was all over me, his lips, his hands, his teeth. I got lost in him. Totally and completely. He lifted my top up and I let him remove it, gasping as I felt his bare skin against mine. He kissed his way down my body, he looked at me as he swirled his tongue around my nipple, before sucking into his mouth. My nails dug into his back, my back arching off the bed.

"Hmmm... You like that, princess?" I nodded as he moved to the other one, giving it the same attention. He moved to the side of me and slid his down my chest, and then further down. "Baby, I want to touch you." I nodded and his hand slowly slipped further down and into my panties. His fingers worked their way into my folds and he dropped his hand to my shoulder, groaning my name. "Fuck.... my princess is so fucking wet for me, isn't she?"

"Ronnie!!" I screamed as his fingers slipped easily inside me. He held them there, not moving at all, just watching me. Just when he started to move them, his phone started ringing.

He looked at me and shook his head. "They can leave a message." I pulled him to me, intending to kiss him, but it started ringing again.

"You better answer that." He sighed and rolled away. I pulled up the blankets and listened as he talked to Michael.

"What's up man? No, I'm not busy." I rolled my eyes and got up, feeling a little annoyed and ashamed that I let him touch me already. If Michael wouldn't have called, I knew what would have happened. I picked up my clothes and walked to the bathroom, I quickly got dressed and threw some cold water on my face. I opened the door and saw Ronnie standing next to my bed in only his jeans and the sight was incredible. I just wanted to trace every single tattoo the adorned his skin.