Chapter Three

He pulled me up the stairs and into his room, closing the door behind him. I looked at him as he slowly removed his shirt, revealing all his amazing tattoos, his sweats riding dangerously low on his hips. I couldn't help but stare at him, I mean who wouldn't, he was unbelievable. He smiled as my eyes meant his again. He beckoned me to him by pointing to the floor in front of him. I walked to him till I was standing in front of him.

"We don't have to do anything. I just want to lay with you, hold you. I've been missing you a lot, princess."

"I've missed you too." I rested my hands on his chest, loving the feeling of his skin under my hands. My fingers tracing his tattoos just like I had wanted to as I felt his breath hitch.

"Come on. It's late. Get in bed."

I got undressed but made sure to leave on my shirt and panties, feeling his eyes on me the whole time. I looked at him as he laid there, the blanket laying loosely on his hips, his arms folded behind his head. I crawled in beside him and laid on my side. He smiled as he pulled me to him, my head resting on his shoulder.

We were both just content laying there together, our fingers interlaced against his chest. I felt him move and grab his phone, snapping a picture of us laying together. I closed my eyes as he played on his phone, putting it down and rolling me onto my back. "Now the world knows about us, princess."

Before I could say a word, his lips were on mine. He pulled back and looked at me, his eyes intense as his fingers stroked my cheek. "Have I told you how abosulty beautiful you are? How much you drive me crazy? How much I want you? Cause I do, baby. More than I've wanted anyone before." My heart started beating faster in my chest and I was having trouble breathing.

I pushed on his shoulders and he rolled onto his back, taking me with him. I straddled his waist as my hands ran up and down his chest. "God, I love your tattoos." His hands rested on my knees and he smiled at me. I leaned down and kissed his neck as his hands moved to my back, holding me tightly against him. I heard his sharp in take of breath as I bit his skin.

"Fuck." I smiled against his neck as his hands slide up the back of my shirt. I sat back up and helped him remove it. The way he looked at me, like he wanted to devour me, had me aching for him to do just that.

I reached for his hands, bringing them to my breasts, leaning my head back and closing my eyes as he massaged them with his big hands. I started moving my core against him, slowly, moaning as I felt him already hard underneath me.

"Goddamn, princess." He roughly flipped me over and rested between my legs. "You like teasing me, don't you?" I nodded and he grabbed my arms, pinning them above my head. God, I had never wanted anyone the way I wanted him right at this moment. One of his hands held my arms in place, while his other hand slithered in between our bodies as he rubbed me over my panties.

"Ronnie." He kissed my neck as he applied more pressure against my clit. I lifted my hips to get closer to him.

"Ah ah.... stay still, princess. I can feel how wet you are. God, I can't wait to be inside you and feel you wrapped around me." I whimpered his name again as he moved his hand, this time roughly pulling my panties down and throwing them somewhere behind him. He watched me as he slipped two fingers inside me, groaning as I arched my back against him, struggling to get my hands free from his tight grip. "Mmmm. You're fucking dripping, princess."

I watched as he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked me off of them. He groaned and looked me, his eyes darker now. He moved down my body, his teeth nipping at my hips as he pushed my legs open as far as they would go. I watched him as his tongue ran up my slit and and flicked my clit.

I knew it wouldn't take me long, I was already so turned on that I knew if he kept licking at me the way he was, I would be a goner. He took my clit into his mouth at the same time he slipped his fingers back into me. Sucking on it gently as he started fucking me with his fingers. My hands darted into his hair, pulling it harshly as I got lost in what he was doing to me.

I could feel myself tightening around his fingers and he groaned. He lifted his head and smirked at me before biting my clit and swirling his tongue around it. "That's it, princess. Cum for me." I screamed his name as I felt myself have the most incredible orgasm I had ever felt. He let me ride it out as he moved up my body, stopping to lick at my nipple before his lips landed back on mine. "Ry. You taste so goddamn good, baby."

We both reached for his pants at the same time, pulling them far enough down for his erection to spring free. I reached down to try and touch him, but he shook his head, pinning my wrists above my head, before he slowly slid inside of me.

"Fuck.... I've wanted to be right here since the day I fucking meant you." My back arched off the bed as he started moving slow and hard. He kissed me urgently as he started moving faster. He let go of my wrists and my hands gripped his back, my nails roughly scraping down his back. "Ry, you feel so fucking good, baby."

It was hard, urgent sex. We couldn't get enough of each other. Clinging to each other as we moved in total sync. I knew neither of us would last long, who could when he was hitting just the right spot with every thrust of his hips. Just as I felt the tightening, he was gone, slithering back down my body.

"No... Ronnie." I felt his hot breath on me as his tongue slide from my opening to my clit, over and over, till I was a withering mess against his mouth. "God, Ronnie!!!" He was relentless against me, holding my legs open when I tried to close them against him. "Please."

"I'm not ready to cum yet, but you are. Cum again, princess." Him biting my clit harshly got me there as I gripped his hair and my back arched off the bed.

Before I could come down from my high, he was flipping me over and grabbing my hips. He slammed into me hard from behind, slapping my ass at the same time. "Fuck.... there's not a apart of you that's not gorgeous." He alternated between fucking me hard and fast, to slow and easy. He was driving me out of my mind. I knew he would be good, I had heard it before. But I didn't know he would be this amazing.

On a particularly hard thrust, I came around him without warning, screaming his name at the top of my lungs. He groaned and came deep inside me, as he gripped my hair, roughly pulling me up and kissing me savagely.

We both collapsed on the bed, trying to catch our breath. He reached for me and pulled me to his side, wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't help the smile that tugged at my lips. He tilted my face up to his and kissed me gently. "What has you all smiles, princess?"

"You." I kissed him again.

"Really?"

I nodded as I flung my leg over him and sat on his waist. He smiled as his hands ran up and down my sides, leaving goosebumps in there wake. "Mmmm. You're amazing." He chuckled as I leaned down and kissed his lips again.

"Right back at cha, baby."

I looked at him and smirked. "Let's do that again."
* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke in his bed alone. I looked around and smiled as I stretched, my mind replaying the events from the night before. We had each other three times last night. The last, he was different, gentle, loving. It was nothing like I had ever experienced before.

I got out of bed and slipped on his shirt, buttoning it up most of the way and slipping on my panties. I smiled as I heard his voice and walked into his office. He was sitting at the desk, just in his pants, talking on the phone. He smiled when he saw me and waved me over to him, taking my hand and pulling me into his lap.

"We'll be there." He hung up and pulled me against his chest, kissing the top of my head. "That was Michael. He wants us to go out with him tonight. You up for it?"

"Sure. As long as I get to be with you, I'm up for anything." He turned me so I was straddling his waist as he hands cupped my cheeks. He pulled me to him and kissed me long and sweet.

"I will never know what I ever did to deserve you, princess. Come on, I'm making you breakfast." He lifted me off of him and I turned to walk away, he walked behind me, wrapping his arms around me.