Chapter 9: Operation: N64 + "Old Friends"

A/n: I won't torture you all with the cliffhanger for too long. Here's the next chapter. Enjoy!

Answer this question in the comments below:

Who is the true bae for (Y/n)?

Warning: Contains some sensitive stuff. So don't get sensitive! I'm serious, there's some gory stuff. You've been warned!

(Y/n) POV:

The helicopter landed on the roof of the building. I hopped out with Echo. Zofia and Dokkaebi will be attacking from the side of the building. Fuze and Lion will clear from the bottom. I decided to keep Doc and Ela on stand by, but my gut told me that they would be needed. My team spoke on their radio.

Zofia:"Dokkaebi and I are in position."

Fuze:"Cluster charge deployed."

Lion:"Ready for droning. Just give the order."

I looked over at Echo. He moved pressed several keys on his tablet. Echo then looked up and gave me a thumbs up. I activated my comms.

"Do it."

I activated my breaching charge. The hatch exploded and I dropped in. Lion's drone began scanning for enemies. Fuze activated his cluster charge to get the terrorists running. Red silhouettes began appearing on my HUD. I aimed my M4 at the targets and fired. Their bodies dropped like flies, and I advanced forward. Echo followed shortly after and stuck close. Not too many hostiles near the roof level, but this position will be important to my plan. In the distance, I heard gunfire. Echo and I hurried downstairs. I checked one side, while Echo checked the other.

Echo:"Clear."

We proceeded forward. A terrorist jumped out screaming, but Echo fed a bullet through his throat. The dead terrorist fell to the ground, and we continued forward. I then heard Dokkaebi speak into the radio.

Dokkaebi:"Hacking enemy cellphones."

Dozens of cellphones began to ring all around Echo and I. We stopped on out tracks and looked at each other. Faint sounds of vibrating and tapping filled the air. I signaled for Echo to drone the area, and I would cover for him. He crouched down and activated his tablet. Echo began checking for enemies. He spotted several and pointed them out to me. I aimed my rifle and pulled the trigger six times. Grunts of pain and the ripping of flesh went off. Then I heard bodies hit the ground with a thud. Echo went to investigate, but I grabbed his shoulder.

Echo:"What?"

I looked down, and he looked as well. A faint laser of a claymore could be seen. Echo sighed in relief and nodded towards me. I shot the claymore before continuing our investigation. The other cellphones we heard were strapped to C4's. It's a miracle that they didn't get set off. However, I couldn't always hope for miracles.

"Dokkaebi. Don't hack the phones. C4's are everywhere."

Dokkaebi:"Copy that."

I deactivated my comms and walked over to a hatch. Echo had already set a breaching charge. He continued to scout the room below us before looking up at me.

Echo:"Located the hostages. Fuze. Do not cluster charge that room."

Lion:"Don't worry. I'll stop him."