Chapter 11: (Lemon)

A/n: This is the lemon for what happened with (Y/n), IQ, and Ash at the safe house.

Rip.

Warning: Lemon. If you ain't 18, you've been warned that sexual stuff is ahead.

(Third Person POV):

(Y/n) lied on the bed, while the two fully nude women stood in front of him. Mixed vibes came from each of the three people. The only male was currently staring at the two beauties in front of him. His eyes gazed intently, and his heartbeat began to quicken. All of his hormones that have been held in moved down to his pants. The blonde was different. She was turning red like her female friend's hair. IQ had her arm wrapped around her chest, and the other hand covered her womanhood. It could be seen that the German lady was the shy one in bed. On the other hand, Ash was not. She bit her lip and had a hungry look in her eyes. Each second that passed made her desire for (Y/n) grow.

Ash began walking over to (Y/n) first. She moved her hips in a seductive manner, even though she had already enticed the young man. Her perky C cup breasts slightly jiggled, as she strolled over to her prey. Ash flicked her ponytail aside before climbing onto the bed. She crawled over (Y/n)'s body, and the two held a direct gaze.

Ash:"What are you waiting for, (Y/n)? Show me what you've got~." She whispered in a tone full of lust. (Y/n) leaned forward and kissed Ash on the lips. The two began to shift their lips around and kissed in various angles. An occasional gasp for air, and the sound of lips smacking came from the two. While (Y/n) continued to make out passionately, Ash was steadily removing his pants. Eventually, the Israeli managed to fully unbutton her lover's pants, and (Y/n) helped slide them off. Still new to the art, (Y/n) went with the woman's movements and actions. His mind processing what's going on, but slowly losing itself from the pleasure he's receiving.

Finally, (Y/n) now only had his shirt on and boxer shorts on. With on swift movement, Ash tore it into two. Revealing his very chiseled chest. She smiled approvingly and trailed her finger down his chest. Her vagina began secreting the moist liquid, and Ash knew her arousal needed to be treated. Before she reached down to (Y/n)'s shorts, she stopped. Ash turned around to see IQ still standing awkwardly. However, her facial and body expressions says otherwise. Her cheeks flared red, and sexual fluids trickled down the side of her leg. IQ too, was turned on by the scene in front of her, but will need more encouragement. Ash turned to (Y/n), who was staring at his other lover with concern.

(Y/n):"Monika. What's wrong?" He asked with a worried tone. IQ turned away in embarrassment. Before her body was hidden, a glimpse of her large D-cup tits exposed themselves. It made Ash slightly jealous, but (Y/n) more captivated by her beauty. He climbed out of bed and walked over to IQ. The man gently turned the blonde to face him. Before she could hide herself again, the (s/c) man kissed her lovingly on the lips. His left hand angled her head slightly up, so the two could deepen their kiss. IQ hummed in pleasure from his caring gesture before the two parted lips.

IQ stared at (Y/n) in the eyes. What once was insecurity, was now great sexual desire. Her hands and arms revealed the hidden parts of her body. IQ's full naked glory was in full display for her lover. Her luscious bottom and breasts instantly hardened (Y/n)'s member. IQ noticed and slowly lowered herself down. Her hands ran down the side of his hips and grabbed the mans boxers. Then she quickly slid the last article of clothing off to reveal a man's pride. His penis accidentally slapped IQ's face when it was whipped out.

IQ:"Oh!" She let out a surprised yelp from the sudden limb hitting her. (Y/n) was about to apologize for the unknown action of his body, but it was cut off when the female blonde gently grasped the penis. He sharply inhaled some air, as IQ began to move her hand up and down his member. Ash recovered from her shock at IQ's sudden change in mood and quickly joined the two. IQ began to pump her hand in a fluid and quicker motion. (Y/n) felt an amazing sensation build, but was not close to cracking yet. The female redhead joined the two lovers and pulled (Y/n) into a kiss. She immediately stuck her tongue into his mouth. The two struggled for dominance, while IQ continued to jerk off (Y/n) for the first time.