Mi Amor~ Christopher Velez

*you and Chris are in a hotel room*

Christopher and I were in his hotel cuddling while he was enjoying this last few days of break in Miami. We were in his bed watching Netflix and halfway through the movie I feel Chris move his hand along my thigh. With each passing minute, I felt his hand inch closer and closer to my heat. As his hand got closer and closer, I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. 

I turned away from the screen and glared at Chris telling him to stop. Then Chris said, " Que, mi amor? No estoy haciendo nada" and he says it will smirking. "Te estoy diciendo que parar", I say to Chris will I grind my teeth. Right in that moment, Chris put his arm around my waist and his right hand on my cheek as he kissed my lips. Everything got so heated in our kiss that he picked me up from the bed and started to undress my slowly leaving me in only my lingerie.  

I unclipped my bra for him and he leaned into my neck sucking on my soft spot causing me to bite on my lip holding in my moan. He began to leave a trail of wet kisses on my body and stopped right at the hem of my underwear, then right in that moment he pulled them off with his teeth. 

After removing my underwear he stripped all his clothes off slowly,  smirking at me while I was lying in bed. "Ayyy, papi don't tease me. Please hurry up because I need you......Now (as I pull him closer)

I flipped him over and positioned myself on his dick, slowly grinding myself on him. He grabbed my ass while he moaned, telling me "Faster mi amor, don't tease me please" I smirked at him and continued to grind slowly but eventually he got tired of my teasing and flipped me over. He somehow managed to handcuff me to the bedpost and from then he started to tease me. He first started by kissing my breast and softly nibbling on my nipples. I was biting my lip so hard to contain my moans that it started bleeding. Eventually, he moved further down my body until he reached my pussy and he paused to look up at me and gave me his classic smirk then moved his head back to my pussy. He started by licking my clit slowly, then with each second he did it slower. WIthin one second, he picked up his speed and then replaced his tongue with his thumb. He rubbed my clit so fast with one hand while his tongue was going in and out of me with his fingers pushing into my pussy hard. Right as he was beginning to hit my g-spot he stopped but just as quickly as he had stopped, he rammed his dick into me hard. Thrusting deeper and harder each time making sure to hit my g-spot every time. After a few seconds, I couldn't hold my moans in any longer and began screaming his name so loud I think all of Miami heard us. "SI MI AMOR YELL MY NAME AND LET EVERYONE KNOW YOU ARE MINE" Chris said to be as he thrusted hard one last time as we both reached out climax.

He pulled out of me slowly, kissing my whole body tenderly. He then began to spoon me as our breaths slowed down and our eyes began to close and in those last moments before falling asleep he whispered in my ear "Te amo, mi amor con todo mi corazón y no quiero cambiar esto para el mundo" and that was the last thing I heard before going to sleep.

Hope you like this and sorry if it sucks, this is my first one but i promise it will get better