Gym~Zabdiel de Jesus

Zabdiel de Jesús, he was the most popular fitness instructor at this gym in town that I had been going to since I was in high school. Ever since he started working there, thousands of women have signed up yet most of them just sit on the equipment and drool over him. It makes me extremely irritated sometimes so I take it out on the punching bag in the corner of the gym. They recently had to buy a new one to replace the one I broke during my last "session".

~ Saturday, 6:00am ~
I got to the gym right as it opened today to get the perfect time slot to work-out. Not many people would be there, just a few instructors and myself.{I know I'm weird to work out so early but it's the best time for me to be motivated} Once the manager, Jake, opened the door I walked over to the treadmill for a quick warm up. I connected my AirPods with my smart watch and played my workout playlist. Since Jake was in his office and it was just me in the gym, I started to sing along to 'Gasolina' by Daddy Yankee. As the song was ending I sensed someone watching me so I looked to my left but there was no one and then I looked to the right were again there was no one but the mirror on the wall. In the mirror I could see Zabdiel in the other corner lifting weights. I could see his muscles, so defined and big while the sweat was rolling down.

~skip to when gym is closing up~
I had been at the gym for 12 hours now, I was literally the last one to leave like always. I made my way to the co-ed locker room at the gym to shower before I headed off home. I walked into the locker room to be greeted with an unexpected view. I walked in on Zabdiel undressing for a shower, he was taking off his shirt meaning he couldn't see me but I could see his well toned abs and v-line shown off by his baggy sweatpants. I would be lying if I said I was getting turned on by the sight. Unfortunately for me, I had zoned too deep into thought about Zabdiel's body that I didn't notice him to turn and face me.
"Te gusta (You like)?" he said to me in the biggest smirk on his face. I was so embarrassed that I turned red. I replied to him, "I've seen better" with a matching smirk. He chuckled at my response and brought his body closer to me. He then cupped my face and kissed me. At first, I was in too much shock to process what was happening. Then, it hit me all at once, Zabdiel had his hands on my waist pulling me closer to his body while one hand remained on my cheek. He pressed his lips harder onto mine. We made out until we needed air. He looking into my eyes with a lustful look and before I could say anything he began to kiss my neck. As he kissed my neck, I began to run my fingers through his hair while I struggled to breathe correctly. Zabdiel released his lips from my neck and looked me in the eyes asking for permission to continue. I gave a look that said "yes". He pressed more kisses down my body until he reached my pussy and began to eat me out. He sucked on my clit as his tongue entered me at a fast past, lapping up my wetness. I could feel a tightness in my stomach knowing if he continued for any longer I would be cumming in a few minutes. "Zabdi", I said , "I need your dick in me please; I want to cum on your dick, please put into me" I continued to moan as he slowly licked my pussy before getting up to pull down his pants and free his now rock hard dick. He pulled his pants down slowly, knowing that I was desperate at this point. He took too long for me that I ended up getting up and pulling sweats and boxers down all at once. After getting him out of his clothes, I wrapped my hand around his cock sliding it up and down slowly to tease him back. I did that for about 10 seconds before he started to leak pre-cum and was getting frustrated. I leaned forward from my position and slowly licked the pre-cum off the tip of his cock while keeping eye contact with him. After I swallowed his pre-cum, he picked me up by my waist and held me up against the lockers. He nibbled on my earlobe a bit and whispered in my ear with his thick Puerto Rican accent, "I'm going to make you regret that princesa". He held me up with one hand and used the other to line his dick with my entrance thrusting hard and fast. Within 5 minutes he had me back on edge just ready to cum all over his cock and he knew it because of my moans. "Cum for me amor, I can feel you clenching around me. Let go, I wanna feel how good I made you feel", that was all it took for me to release all over his cock and a few seconds after, I felt him cum inside of me. He took his cock out of me and then grabbed a towel to wipe us both down. I looked at him and said, "Well I enjoyed that, maybe we can do it again sometime". He smirked while looking at me and said, "I'll give you my number and you can call me anytime to do it again". 

Let's just saw I didn't go to the gym for a few days but still got a workout if you know what I mean ;)