Vegas Baby~Christopher Velez

*Billboard Music Awards 2021*

Christopher's POV

We just got back to the hotel room, me and the boys had just finished closing off the show with our performance of "Mi Medicina". The crowd was amazing and we won all 6 awards that we were nominated for but honestly I was so glad to get back to my hotel room because my fiance was waiting for me.

*So yes I said fiance, we have been together for 4 years until I finally popped the question and thankfully the fans didn't know yet. They think she is just my girlfriend*

I was right outside my door taking a deep breath because not only was I tired from the performance but I was so excited to see my girl. I opened the door and to my surprise she was asleep. I started walking to her while stripping to my boxers.  I slowly pulled the sheets off her and hovered over her, admiring every inch of her beautiful face. Then I began to kiss her whole body, starting out with her sweet spot on her neck leaving her with hickeys that would be there for a while and let everyone know that she's mine. Next, I kissed down her neck to her huge boobs, one of my fav things about her besides her big heart. I squeezed her boobs, which made her let out a little moan I continued to play with her boobs (luckily for me she wasn't wearing a bra 😏) I slowly nibbled her right boob while using my hand to play with her left. I decided to use my tongue to play with her nipple and she moaned so loudly, but she still hadn't woken up so I quickly switched sides.

*5 minutes later*
I decided to finally wake her up so she could fully enjoy this. I started to kiss down her gorgeous body down to her glorious pussy. The best part of being in Vegas is that it is super hot which means she only wore a huge T-shirt to sleep. I started to rub her clit knowing she'd start to squirm then I took one last glance at her peaceful state and within a second I stuck my head down between her legs and started eating her out. Within 10 seconds she was wide awake and moan out my name loud enough for the whole neighborhood to know. I continued to eat her out as she gripped my hair shoving me more into her deliciously sweet pussy. I stuck my tongue so deep it reached her g-spot and she came all over my face and she tasted amazing. "Hello, baby. Did you miss me?" I asked her. "Yes I did baby" she said, " I really loved the surprise just now, best wake up call ever" I smirked and told her, "Only the best for my queen" She smiles and then says to me " Can I thank you for it?" I said, "You don't need to...." "BUT I want to", she says with a pout on her face. So me being the sucker I am gives in and let's her do what she wants. " She quickly strips me of all my clothes and instantly rests herself on my extremely hard dick. Once she has me all the way inside her she starts to ride and bounce on me, painfully slow. "Baby please don't tease, I won't be able to hold it in for long", I tell her as I feel my climax coming. This makes her go even faster which means I can feel her walls clenching around my rock hard dick " Baby, I'm almost there". She then hops off my dick and starts to suck it. Her mouth moving so fast, she has no gag reflex which is even hotter as she can suck my whole dick no problem. She continues to speed up until finally I yell "I'm cumming baby!" I release myself into her mouth which she swallows no problem. She gets up and comes to cuddle with me under the sheets. "I love you baby" "I love you too Chris, now let me go back to sleep for the next year because you wore me out" I chuckle and kiss her forehead letting her doze off knowing tomorrow she'll want to do it again. I adjust myself and before I close my eyes I whisper to her "don't worry baby it's Vegas. What happens here, stays here too".

It's been a while but I hope you enjoy it.