PAPI CHULO- Joel Pimentel

*backstage during CNCO's soundcheck*

Joel and the boys been on tour for the past months. Today the boys are back in California for their last tour date, which means I can finally go surprise Joel since I finished with all my classes.

I texted Richard earlier in the morning asking him what the name of the venue was so that I could surprise Joel during their soundcheck and now here I am in Joel's dressing room at the Forum. The only people who know that I'm here are Richard and Keke, hell Renato doesn't know because if he did he would kick my ass out [ he's such a dream crusher (most of the time)].

I hear Chris hit the final note of the song and then I hear Renato tell the boys they have 5 hours to rest before their show. I settle myself nicely on the chair in the corner by the door so when Joel opens the door he won't see me. I hear the door open,then Joel locks the door securely then runs to get this water and lay down on the couch never turning to face me. I see him open up his phone and immediately go to Snapchat and at first I find it weird because he said he deleted it and never uses it, but I just sat in my corner and watched him. I was in shock when I saw that he opened up his memories and all I could see was all the nudes and lingerie photoshoots I've done for him. [I'm surprised he kept all of them, since day 1 of that part in our relationship] Next thing I see is him taking his pants off and pull his dick out of his boxers, slowly jerking himself off to one of my nudes.

I see Joel close his eyes and so I take the opportunity to walk over to him. I bend down next to his ear and whisper in a seductive tone, "Papi Chulo, need some help" and he really didn't think it was me so he yelled a little, "Ughhh" while he was distracted I grabbed his dick and started to jerk him off.

Slowly, I turned myself to face him and very slowly lower myself to face his dick. I then started to take off my shirt and bra. I kitten licked his tip, within seconds I could taste the precum on my tongue. I continued to suck on his tip and slowly move my head closer to his pelvis, slowly bobbing my head on his dick causing Joel to thrust and moan. I look up at him with seductive eyes and continued to suck on him until he cummed which I swallowed.

I came back up to eye level with Joel, I kissed him and asked him "Did you miss me papi chulo (with a sexy pout)". "Of course I did mi reina, how could I not. I always miss my sexy cat" then he kissed my lips and said, "Thank you for helping me out and coming to surprise me, mi amor but now I have to thank you properly" He rested his hands on my waist and flipped me over and pushed me onto the couch. Joel then lowered his head and started to eat me out.

He started out by rubbing my clit with this thumb in a circular motion while he slowly stuck his tongue into my pussy. He pushed his face closer and closer until he hit my g-spot, I was moaning " Si papi chulo, si" "Don't stop papi chulo, keep going" Right as I am reaching my climax, he pulls away, licking his lips "Ayyy papi chulo, why did you stop" He just looks at me and winks at me while smirking. The next thing I know his dick is in my pussy and he is thrusting really fast until finally he hits my g-spot so hard that the both of us hit our climax at the same time. Joel then lays down next to me his arms wrapped around me.

"Te amo, mi reina" Joel said, while kissing my forehead. "Te amo mas, mi papi chulo"

Those were the last words we exchanged before falling asleep on the couch with a sheet covering us.