Baby Girl- Richard Camacho

*you and Richard are in the living room of your shared home*

The two of us were eating takeout enjoying the comfy couch. After 5 minutes, all the food was finished and I told Richard that I was going upstairs to shower and get ready for sleep.

I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. I walked in and started stripping down ass naked, getting into the shower feeling the water drip down my body.

5 mins after getting into the shower, I heard the bathroom door open and then the shower door opened. I started feeling Richard's hands wrap around my waist, his biceps embracing me tightly. He rested his chin on my shoulder and begun to kiss my neck, slowly sucking on my sweet spot. With each second, he sucked harder which made my pussy grow wet.

Richard started to grind himself against my ass with each passing minute, the tip of his dick would brush past my highly sensitive clit. I had to bit my lip really hard to hold in my moans. He started to pick up the speed of his grinding, making me grow wetter with each second and finally I let out a moan to which he responded, " I knew you couldn't resist me, babygirl. Now let's move this to the bed, I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk anymore." Right after the last word, he threw me over his shoulder and walked over to the bed only to toss me on the bed.

"Ugh, you look so sexy babygirl. I've been blessed to have you and now I'm gonna show you how thankful I am."

He spread my legs apart wide enough for him to stick his head right between them. He placed his tongue into my wet pussy, sticking it in and out.  With each second, he picked up speed pushing me closer and closer to cumming right on his face but at the last second as I feel the knot in my stomach he pulls his tongue out. He then stands up and immediately handcuffs me to the bed.

"Now, babygirl. I know that this is a little uncomfortable but be a good girl for just a little bit and I will take them off right away. "

"Okay, papi. I promise to be good"

Richard took his huge dick and slammed it into my pussy without warning. He kept thrusting faster and faster until we both came.

" You were so good babygirl, now like I promised." *as he unlocks the cuffs* "I love you babygirl, but now we should get some sleep" *he says while kissing me all over my  face as I started drifting into deep sleep.*

SORRY THAT IT ISN'T AS DETAILED OR LONG AS THE LAST ONE BUT I WILL DEFINITELY TRY TO MAKE IT UP IN THE NEXT ONE