1.

Kiomi POV

Kiomi POV

It is now Friday and the week of school is finally over.

"I'm so ready for tonight" my best friend Marina said.

Tonight, we are going to the YBN meet and greet and your bitch is excited.

"For real Rina" I said looking for something to wear.

"I can't wait to see Glizzy with his fine self" she said rubbing her hands together and licking her lips.

As you can see, my friend is fucking with Glizzy and well, I'm fucking with Nahmir's sexy ass. A bitch is finna be hype if we can get photos with them. That boy is so fine, I just wanna fuc-

"Bitch you good" Marina asked clapping in my face and bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm good, let me get ready though" I said walking into the bathroom.

I wanted to go with something slight, but still slick at the same time you know. I decided to wear a yellow GOLF sweatshirt, black fitted ripped jeans and olive green Adidas flux.

Your bitch didn't want to go all out with the cake face so I decided to shade in my eyebrows, put my hair up in a messy bun, lay my edges and put on some lip gloss.

"You looking cute Mimi" Rina said looking me up and down.

"I know girl, but we got to go" I said walking out with her following me.

"We out this bitch" I said while closing the front door and hopping in the car.

Rina started up the car and zoomed out of the driveway. It got a little quiet so I turned up the radio and it was playing 'Eric Bellinger - House Party'.

"Bro, I'm so excited" I said walking into the crowd that was in the car park where the greeting was.

"I feel you boo, but let's push through this crowd so we can see them shnacks at the front" Rina said grabbing my hand.

She pushed us through the crowd and there were actually a lot of people that showed up bro. And I mean like a lot.

"Bitch, there they go" Rina said pointing to them.

My eyes followed where she was pointing and I instantly made eye contact with Nahmir fine ass. He looks extra daddyish in person. He was wearing a baby blue ybn hoodie with black jeans and black yezzys. Just makes me wanna-

"Girl, come on" Rina said knocking a bitch out of her thoughts.

This girl always seem to knock me out of my thoughts when I think of something juicy bro.

We made our way right to the front where people were taking photos with them. Girls was all on them.

"Look at they fine asses" I said still keeping my eyes on Nahmir.