6.

(I'M SORRY I ADDED MORE TO THE CHAPTER, SO I DELETED IT AND ADDED MORE).

*1 night before*

Unknown

"They are not slick. Who do they think they are for running away when we aren't home" I yelled at my husband.

"Baby, calm down I got this covered" he said rubbing his hands together.

How dare Hyunee run away with my prize possession. Kiomi got all the money I needed with her beautiful self that BITCH.

I started pacing back and forth because I want Hyunee gone and Kiomi back in my arms.

"What are you going to do to them" I asked as he typed away on his computer.

"I'm sending people to their house to kill her and get Kiomi" he said making me smile.

FINALLY!

I have waited to long for her and I need some fresh meet to sell. She was the body that sold the most and I need her.

Hyunee only took her because she was jealous of Kiomi and wanted her to herself.

I HATE HER!

"Baby get some sleep, we have a long day tomorrow" he said turning around and pulling me onto his lap.

I kissed him and we both hopped into bed.

...

The next night has came and we are going to get Kiomi and get rid of that bitch.

*ring* *ring*

"What" he said sternly answering the phone while he was driving.

"Just keep an eye on the house, I want to shoot the bullet myself" he said looking at me and smirking.

He hung up the phone and we pulled up at the end of their street and walked down to the house. Lights were on, so we know that they are all home.

"Okay, this what what we are going to do" I said as we were with the watchers.

"Me and my husband are going to go through the back and one of yous are going to ring the doorbell to distract the husband" I said and they all nodded.

We made our way to the back and waited by the sliding door and wait for the doorbell to ring. I heard heavy footsteps come downstairs to tell us that they were coming down.

We could hear them talking, so that was our signal to go inside. We made our way upstairs to find Hyunee and get this over and done with and then grab Kiomi and go.

We were walking down the hallway and went down the hall where we could hear loud music coming from. I slowly opened the door to see a her back turned to us.

"Well hello there" I said grabbing the gun out of my husbands hand.

"What the fuck are you do-gco