2.

Kiomi

Kiomi

It still feels weird as fuck for me that I have been talking to a nigga I obsess over and it is weird that he even wanted to talk to me. We have been texting for a week and we have gotten a lot closer.

So close, that we are even going out tonight. I just found out that Glizzy and Rina have known each other for about 4 months and have been together for 2. Wow, and she would just tell me now.

I also met Manny's girl, who is also Nahmir's twin sister and her name is  Korah. She chill af.

"Are you excited" Rina said doing a little dance sitting on my bed.

"Rina, it ain't even that serious, we are just going to the carnival"  I said looking for something to wear.

"But, it is so obvious ya'll like each other, just cuff a nigga already" she said.

"I have known him ever since he started releasing music, but he has only known me for a week" I said turning around and facing her.

"Ugh, you right. Just hurry up and find some to wear, he coming at 7 and it's now 6" she said lying down and tucking herself into my bed.

I turned around and picked something to wear and then made my way to the bathroom to have a quick shower. Soon after that, I hopped out of the shower and started to do my hygiene routine and put on a black lace bra and pantie set. 

Then, I put my outfit on and made my way out the room to see Rina talking to Nahmir. When I walked in they both stared at me and smiled.

"What ya'll smiling at" I said walking to my dresser, so I could do my hair.

"You look so cute" Rina cooed making me chuckle.

"For real" Nahmir said sitting on my bed just staring at me doing my hair.

I was now done with my hair and I stood up making Nahmir stand up also.

"Have fun my two little babies" Rina said hugging both of us.

"I'm older than you" Nahmir said after hugging her.

"Boy ion care, I'm gone be here when you get back so I can get every detail" she said winking at me making me chuckle nervously.

"Foe sure" Nahmir said grabbing my hand as we walked out the room and then outside.

He let go of my hand when we reached the front door and let me walk in front of him. I already knew what he was up to, so I put my hands in front of my ass making him kiss his teeth.

"You ain't slick Mir" I said laughing and walking to the car.

"You play too much" he said chuckling and opening the door for me.

The ride was just a comfortable silence with the fade of Her Way by PartyNextDoor playing in the background. We got to the carnival and the lights were beautiful.