11.

Kiomi

Kiomi

Today was a really boring day. I went to the mall today just to do a little shopping. I just needed to get out of the house and do something with myself because I haven't done a lot lately.

I dumped my bags on the couch and made my way straight to the kitchen cause yah bitch is type hungry. Man, I got a little carried away with the shopping. I was gone for 4 hours. It did kill a lot of time though.

...

"I know, I know....you got your music to do, it's just like you never have any time anymore.I'm not being childish. I haven't seen you in 2 weeks Mir You know what I ain't got time to argue. Okay, bye. I talk to you-"

He hung up on me.

It has been a month since Nahmir was taken and I feel like our bond is breaking. I mean I'm still feelin him and all, it just feels like he's avoiding me.

Every time we get on the phone, we just argue. I'm just angry at the fact that I never get to see my mans and he says that's not true, like are you for real.

He probably doesn't want anything to do with with because my crazy ass parents bro. I knew that was the reason. This shit got me crying now.

I'm sitting in bed BY MYSELF because Nahmir was busy......again.

I mean, everyone is busy lately. 

I'm jus chillin in y lounge watching Netflix and eating Panda Express. It is kind of cool and shit, but I miss my family, my friends, my baby.

"What the fuck" I said to myself because I could hear shuffling in the kitchen.

I called Nahmir, but it went straight to voicemail. I called again and it did the same thing. I got tired of calling, so I made my way upstairs and grabbed the baseball bat that in Hyunee and Roman's closet.

If you are wondering where they are, they have been staying with Roman's mother because she is sick and they insisted me to stay home and relax.

After I grabbed the bat, I made my way downstairs as quiet as I could ever be. When I walked into the kitchen, no one was in there. It was quiet, my mind was probably playing with me.

"Take it off me" I screamed trying to take the bag off of my head.

"Shut yo ass up" I heard a deep voice mumble.

I could feel them dragging me and I was trying my hardest to plant my feet on the ground, but that shit wasn't working. I think he got sick of me fighting it, so he just picked me up and walked me out.

"Put me the fuck down" I screamed.

"Shut yo ass up Kiomi" the deep voice yelled.

How the fuck does this bitch know my name?!? Now I am fucken scared!

He threw me and I hit something that sounded like a van floor and THAT FUCKING HURT.

The door shut and I couldn't move. The way he threw me made my whole body ache. I slowly tried to take off the bag, but I heard the door open again and someone laugh.

This got me nervous and then out of nowhere I felt them put a rag over my mouth and then black.

...

I jumped up in my sleep looked around. My body was being forced down, so I looked down and noticed that my arms and legs were tied to a chair. My body was sore and I don't even know how long I've been here.

I was crying and then I gasped when I noticed two people standing in the corner of the room staring at me. One of them walked out and the other one walked up to me.

He put his hand on my cheek and I flinched. He kinda hesitated and moved his hand away.

"I'm sorry" he said which made me look at him in shock.

"What" I asked.

Before he could say anything the door swung open.

"Hey baby" she said which made my eyes widened.

The guy shook his head and moved out the way, to show the two people I hated with all my life. The two people that I never ever wanted to see ever again, but look where we are.

"My babygirl is finally here" he said smiling and slowly walked up to me.

"I fucking hate you two" I screamed.

"Oh baby, you should talk to your parents like that" he said smiling at me with her coming up to me also.

"How have you been" she said touching my cheek.

"Don't fucking touch me" I spat.

Then out of no where she slapped me, making the side of my face heat up.

Why are they doing this to me.....

.........

Sorry that this chapter is a bit short.

How did ya'll find this chapter?

Follow me on ig: @senseinat