10.

Nahmir

Nahmir

The niggas is cool as shit. We planned our whole plan to save them and its type perfect.

Right now I'm dappin up the twins and hopping in my uber and going to Ki's house. Damn I miss her sexy ass.

I hopped out of my uber and made my way to the front door. When I was walking up their long ass driveway, I saw everyone's cars outside. This shit must be about me missing.

I walked to the front door and I could hear their loud asses, but as soon as I rang the doorbell everything went quiet. The door swung open and there my baby stood. She looked at me and I could tell she has been crying.

Her face was bright red, her eyes were puffy and her hair was everywhere.

"Hey baby" I said with a slight smile and looking down.

She didn't say anything, she just jumped into my arms and cried into the crook of my neck.

"3 days" she mumbled into my neck.

"I know" I said walking into the house with her still in my arms.

"Where were you" she asked.

I didn't answer her.

We walked into the lounge and everyone looked our way with wide eyes. I put Kiomi down on the couch and either dapped up or hugged someone.

I sat next to Kiomi and she wrapped her arms around one of my arms and laid her head on my shoulder. Everyone just looked at me in silence waiting for me to explain where I have been.

"They took me" I said looking down.

I looked up at Hyunee, Roman and his siblings and their eyes were widened.

"What did they to do you" Kiomi asked sitting up.

"They starved me for 3 days, I sat in a room for 3 days" I said getting low key heated.

Kiomi put her hand on my thigh and it calmed me down. I sighed deeply and continued.

"They was trying to get me to tell them where Kiomi is at. Those niggas are abusive" I said shaking my head.

"They beat me and then put me on a plane and flew me here" I said.

"There was a note" Kiomi said and everyone looked at her. 

"What you mean" Roman said sitting up.

"I got a note about a week and a half ago saying 'we gone get our favorite back' " she said.

"Why didn't you say anything" Hyunee asked.

Hyunee just shrugged her shoulder and it made both Hyunee and Roman shake their head.

I really didn't want to tell anyone about the plan that me and the twins made, but I have to tell all the boys because they are in it as well.

"Can I talk to all y'all niggas for a minute" I said.

All the girls left the room and I told them about the plan and all of them agreed on it.

"When is it happening" Rakim asked.

"They never said when" I replied.

We all finished talking and then the girls walked back in to the lounge.

"Did y'all get my stuff from the hotel" I asked Manny.

"It's all in my room" Kiomi answered.

I just zoned out after that. I really want this plan to go well or it's just over for all of us g. I just wish they told me what day they were going to do this. What if these niggas was just setting me up bro? A nigga is nervous on the low.

Wait?! What am I doing? I have only known this girl for nearly two months and I'm risking my life and all my peoples lives. Am I fucken stupid?!?

"Aw hell nah" I yelled standing up.

I looked at everyone and they all looked at me like they were worried.

Why am I acting like this? Nah, I have to do this. It's the right thing to do, that's my baby.

"Bae, you good" Kiomi asked grabbing my hand.

I just nodded and sat back down. Everyone just looked a me for a while and went back to what they were doing.

"Nahmir, can I talk to you" Hyunee said standing up and walking out of the lounge.

I stood up and followed her to the kitchen. She looked around to see if anyone was watching or looking and then looked at me and put her hands on my shoulder.

"What is up with you" she asked.

"Ion know" I said in all honesty.

"What is up then" she asked.

I told her about what is finna go down with me and all the boys and after I was finished telling her she started thinking.

"Have you told her" she asked referring to Kiomi.

"I can't" I said lowly.

"What do you mmm" she yelled and then I covered her mouth.

"If I tell her what is going down, she will try her hardest to stop it" I said and she nodded in agreement.

I took my hand off of her mouth and then we made our way back to the lounge where everyone was.

"What was that all about" Kiomi asked as I sat next to her.

"She just asked how I got here and I told her I took an uber from the airport" I said and she nodded and continued doing something on her phone.

My mind is telling me to tell her what is about to go down with this whole plan, but I know that I really can't. I hope that she will never forget what we had.

She is mine...

.........

Sorry I haven't been really updating, I really don't have an excuse why though....

How did y'all like this chapter though?

Follow me on ig: @senseinat