3.

*I'm gone be adding songs now, cause I be vibing to them while writing*

Kiomi

Tonight we are going to have a pool party for my sister and her husband coming back and it's finna be lit. They planned this when they were away, so I think that a lot of people are finna show up.

"Girl, take that cover up off, show off those curves" Rina said walking in the room when I was looking in the mirror.

"Rina, I ain't that comfortable showing myself off just yet" I said scanning myself.

"But you be showing yourself on your ig and shit" she said chuckling.

"Shut yo ass up" I said chuckling with her.

"What ya'll laughing bout" Roman said leaning on the door frame.

I turned around and jumped into his arms and hugging him tightly.

"Damn, my lil sis missed me that much" he said laughing and putting me down and kissing my forehead.

"Hey" Rina squealed and hugged Roman tightly too.

"Ya'll were gone for 3 months" I said pouting. "Where Hyunee at" I asked looking behind him.

"She downstairs talking to some people that have just arrived" he said.

"Oh okay, come on Rina" I said walking down stairs with them following me.

"HYUNEE" I yelled running to her and hugging her tightly.

"Hey my lil baby" she said rocking us side to side.

"I missed you bro" I said pulling away from the hug.

"I missed you too" she said. "And take that cover up off, you ain't finna swim with it on" she said going to hug Marina.

"I will when I get out there" I said walking with Roman to the back where everyone was at.

"I missed yo lil self" he said nudging me.

"I missed yo big head self too" I said laughing.

"What you been up to though" he said smirking at me.

I really wanted to tell him about Nahmir, but Nahmir and I didn't have anything serious happening yet.

"You got a lil sumting sumting with someone" he said as we sat on the pool side chairs.

"You could say that" I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Lemme find out I need to give a lil nigga an ass whooping" he said standing up and making me laugh and grab his arm to sit back down.

"Roman, i ain't even that serious" I said chuckling.

"Yo know I was playing, he coming tonight" he asked sitting down.