Kidnapped and Bounded

It was a day like any other for Emily Ortise. She had already been to school. She was top of the class but still quite popular. She had a very likeable personality for being very perky and friendly. She was also very pretty with long brunette hair, a few freckles around the nose, big blue eyes and a pretty smile. She also had a very cute laugh...

Emily was walking home after school. She had stayed back to do extra work. She normally walks home with her friends but because it was hours later, she was by herself. She didn't think staying back would be that big of a deal. But when a strange looking man with a hood up started following her, she panicked. She kept walking on, but at a much faster walking pace. The man followed her for 10 minutes until he made his move.

Emily didn't remember exactly what happens...But she did remember getting grabbed, having a hand over her mouth, trying to scream for help and a few minutes later, passed out.

When she woke up, she had a bag over her head and a ball gag in her mouth. She couldn't see but she could feel herself being exposed. Her arms were tied up in the air, exposing her armpits. Her legs were straight and and her feet locked in stocks. Because her legs and arms were both stretched out, she couldn't move her body. She felt really exposed and worried. A shiver went down her back. Where was she? Why was she bounded like this? Is it a sex dungeon? A torture chamber? Having these  thoughts only made Emily even more worried. The fact that she couldn't see or talk only made it worse. Then she heard a voice...and another...she was not alone...

Even though she couldn't see or talk, she could still here. She heard the voices of a few men.

"Are we ready?" said one man
"Rolling in ten seconds!" said another
This only made Emily more anxious. What was going on
"Five, Four, Three, Two..." said the voice again.

"Greetings my beautiful and wonderful audience!" Said the man.

Emily was confused. Audience? She wondered.

"Im your host...Mr Feathers" he said, talking to someone else that clearly wasn't Emily. She thought his name sounded dumb.

"Were back again for another wonderful show. Lets meet our new contestants!" He said, sounding energised.

Emily thought to herself. Contestant? Show? What was happening?

"Our first contestant is the beautiful...Emily Ortise!"

Emily's heart sank like an anchor as she heard her name...then the bag was lifted from her head. She couldn't believe what was happening...