Selling Shoes...

Emily was bracing herself for what was coming next. She couldn't imagine how it would possibly get any worse. She was completely worn out. She looked at the two remaining contestants, Roxy and Lucy, who also looked completely destroyed. Emily watched as the racks they were tied on were pushed together closer so all three girls were close to centre stage. Emily let out a disgruntled sigh, knowing she was about to be tortured again very soon. She couldn't think about how it could get any worse...

"Before we carry on though, It's time for our quick selling time, where we sell the items of our lucky victims!" Mr Feathers said.

Emily looked confused. 'What?' She thought. Selling? It only took her a few seconds later to realise though.

Mr Feathers walked over to Lucy, before picking up her flats. "Alright folks, who wants the shoes? Bidding starts now!" He announced.

Emily thought it was sick. They were selling off shoes! 'Why?' She thought. Some people were going to BUY the shoes of these contestants. The people that buy them will probably sniff them for weeks on end. Emily wanted to stop it, but knew she was in line.

She watched the chat on the livestream. Seeing the numbers rise up.

$3. $5. $7. $10. $11. And...finish! Sold at $11! Lucy's perfect little flats!" Emily was shocked that people were buying up their shoes. Just imagining what they were going to be used for. Not to mention they were STEALING their shoes and will likely never get them back. Further adding to Emily's hopes of escaping.

Mr Feathers then went to Roxy, picking up her boots and taking a sniff out of them. "Whew, pretty smelly these ones are!" He said. ""Who wants them?" As he said that, the chat started to raise their money up, stopping at $18.

"Sold at $18!" Mr Feathers announced, grabbing her shoes and socks and sending them offstage. "Now, who wants little Emily's shoes?" Mr Feathers shouted.

As Mr Feathers picked up her shoes, Emily decided to speak up. "Hey! Don't you dare!" She said.

To her surprise, Mr Feathers got much closer to her face. "Or what?" He said, directly to her. Emily blushed hard, not knowing how to react, and looking like a fool on the stream.

"Aw, thats right" Mr Feathers said to her, brushing his signature feather all along her face, causing her to squirm and let out a small sneeze.

"Money for the socks and shoes!" Mr Feathers shouted as the chat started to rile up the money. It was actually quite humiliating that people were betting on Emily's smelly worn shoes. The prices kept rising.

"$10, $12, $16, $21" Mr Feathers was saying

Emily felt extremely uncomfortable. Did people want her shoes that much? It made her blush at the thought.

"Sold at $34!" Mr Feathers announced.

Emily couldn't help but shout out how shocked she was. "$34! The F**k?".

Mr Feathers then took another sniff of her shoes and socks before sending them offstage. "I hope the person who receives these will enjoy. We will get the team to start sending them to the buyers right away!" He said enthusiastically.

Emily let out a sad moan. She couldn't believe that her shoes and socks had been stolen and are being sent away to some probably foot fetish freak. She quite liked those shoes as well, even though they smelled. At least she still had her clothes on...she thought.

Mr Feathers looked into the camera and started to speak again. "Now, Who's ready for round three? I know this is a viewer favourite!" He grinned sinisterly.

Emily was getting ready to face it. She tried not to think about her shoes and decided to focus on winning instead. She was ready...until each Tickle Master pulled out some scissors from the side of the stage.

'What now?' Emily thought...