The End Of The Game...

The tickling was clearly too intense for Emily to handle at this point. All she wanted was it to end. But that was the clever twist of the show. Stopping the tickles will help in the short term, but will be horrendous in the long term, putting Emily in a horrible and conflicted predicament.

It was terrible at this point because Emily...Really needed to pee. Quite badly. She hadn't gone since she left school, and who knows how long it had been since then. Obviously laughter is a way to edge your nerves and bladder on even more. So the intensity of the tickles was truly making the situation hell.

It's not like Emily could have done anything to reduce the chances of her peeing herself too. She was bounded so she couldn't move herself into aa comfortable position. And it's not like Feathers or the Masters were going to free her up so she could go. And what's worse is that if she can't hold it, she'll end up going on the stage with who knows how many people watching.

Emily continued begging out loud about her current bathroom predicament, but Mr Feathers, and likely the viewers, thought it was humorous. "Don't worry dear. Your not the first one" Mr Feathers said to her, causing Emily to laugh even harder. It was all psychological at this point. She tried her best not to laugh, but somehow trying to hold on was only making her feel even more ticklish, as multiple tools and fingers scattered along her body.

Mr Feathers continued using two hairbrushes on her feet. The bristols driving her absolutely insane. The baby oil had simply made it worse as well. It made the lovely soles of her feet even softer and smoother, making it easier for the ticklish feeling bristols to slide up and down her feet.

The other Tickle Master was still at her belly. He was alternating between blowing large and long wet raspberries on her belly, then wiggling his fingers up and down her sides and ribs. The raspberries in particular, caused Emily to erupt into a spasm of a ticklish mess for a few seconds every time he did one.

The second Tickle Master on Emily was attacking her arms. Surprisingly he was using two electric toothbrushes and sliding them up and down her bounded arms slowly. Tickling Emily even more the closer the toothbrushes got to her armpits.

Any of this tickling was bad enough, however the three of them combined was causing Emily to scream, laugh, cry and maybe soon...pee.

Roxy was also being mercilessly tickled by three different Tickle Masters. Much like Emily, they were using a combination of tools and tactics such as raspberries to make the shy girl beg for mercy. The only two girls left, Roxy and Emily, were both on the brink of having a breakdown mentally. Both trying their best not to say 'RED' otherwise they would be sentenced into the tickle rooms where they would be tickled for over three hours. If that wasn't bad enough, they then get sold off, much like their socks and shoes, in order to become a slave. And who knows how that could end.

Emily tried her best to clear her mind. But laughter was all she could think about. And how a simple human reflex could be exploited into the sadistic way that was presented here. All the tickles continued to invest her body, and her feeling of using the bathroom was continuing to rise.

The sad truth is that in order for Emily to win, Roxy would have to lose, and vice versa. Meaning there was no way that they could both get out of there free. Emily couldn't bare the thought. She didn't deserve it. Roxy didn't deserve it. None of the contestants deserved it. And from the sound of it, this is definitely not the first show. It has happened before. Emily wondered how many innocent young people were kidnapped and sold off to people who take their fetish's to the extreme.

Emily carried on laughing as the two Masters and Mr Feathers continued tickling her weak spots. "STOP! STOP! I NEED TO PEHEHEHE!" Emily begged once again. Feeling on edge very much.

Mr Feathers waved his finger in a disapproving manner as he finally let the brushes drop and picked up his signature feather again. "Sorry dear. No can do" he smirked as he walked over to her extremely red face, covered in ticklish tears and laughter flying out of her mouth. "You might as well go here" he said. "Put on a good show" he grinned as he pointed to one of the live-streaming cameras.

Emily couldn't bring herself to do it. Not live on camera with all those people watching. But then Mr Feathers wiggled the feather once again over her bare crotch. Causing the feeling for Emily to hit a new peak. She simultaneously felt the need to be pleasured and pee. She lasted out the orgasm before, but was starting to lose it now. Especially when being tickled on her belly and arms as well.

Emily continued feeling her nerves rising. She was about the let it out in a matter of less than 20 seconds. It was horrible. She couldn't stop herself. Then all of a sudden...

"RED!" Roxy screamed loudly. And just like that, the tickling came to a complete stop for both of them. Emily briefly made eye contact with Roxy, who surprisingly didn't look as scared as she was expected to be, but still had an extremely sad and sorrowful face. She gave Emily a very brief smile and a nod as the Tickle Masters unbounded Roxy and dragged her away.

After Roxy was gone, Emily started feeling dizzy. She managed to not pee herself. But the sudden stop of tickling and her realisation of freedom made her feel dizzy and sick. She couldn't quite catch what Mr Feathers was saying, but he was rounding off the show.

He was telling his audience that Emily was free and granted freedom. Emily heard that, but before she could fully regain herself, a gag was placed on her with chloroform, causing Emily to pass out very quickly due to her being already weak mentally.

It was assumed by her and the viewers that she was being knocked unconscious and left out back in the world without a trace of the show left behind...

However when Emily did eventually wake up, she wasn't back in the outside world. Still in a dark and dingy room. She was chained up to the wall. Still naked and weak.

She then saw Roxy also chained up on the opposite wall, with her head down and sad looking, not realising Emily was awake yet.

They didn't release Emily at all. She was once more bounded however back stage now. What was going on? Was it all a trick....?