The Sadistic Game Show

Emily started to feel her head shake. She really didn't like being tickled. She was a very ticklish person. Being tickled made her lose all sense of control. She didn't like feeling weak at the sensations. Now, she realised that she was tied up like this for a reason. Exposing her tickle spots. She was trapped. She was trapped in a sadistic game show that pits innocent people in a game where they get tickled. She once again wiggled in her restraints

Mr Feathers started to speak again. "This is everyone's favourite tickling show that is livestreamed for your personal enjoyment. This is a show where we pit our five lovely contestants against each other to see which one can survive the tickles"

Emily started to blush, wondering how many people were watching her. Judging by the rate of the chat, it must be a lot

"Now, rules, rules, rules" Mr Feathers said, whose name was starting to make sense. "We will play a number of different rounds that all involve our contestants getting the life tickled out of them. At the end of every round, someone will be eliminated. The last person on will be set free and will never have to look back on this moment"

Emily saw this as the get out of jail card. All she had to do was win she thought. But tickling, that would make it trickier than she thought. "Tickling! Why tickling" she said in her head.

"If your eliminated however, you get sent down to the torture chambers, where you get tickled by five of my men at once for three hours"

Emily's mind exploded. That was absolute torture for her. Being gang tickled by five men at once. A shiver went down her back, kinda tickling her already.

"As well as that, the eliminated contestants after there torture, will be taken home with one of my men and become their own tickle slaves"

Emily felt sick. Very sick. Being kidnapped into someones house to become a TICKLE SLAVE was scary for her. She could be kept there forever. The stakes were high now. She had to win the show.

Emily could tell the others were taking it as bad as she was. Sarah once again shouted an obcine statement. Ray looked like he was going to wet himself. Lucy started to shake violently in her restraints and Roxy did nothing but look at the floor.

"Shall we begin?" Mr Feathers shouted...