(chapter 9)

Taylors POV

i woke up the next morning with nashs arms wrapped around my waist. weird. i got out of his grip without disturbing him and went to my drawer, i picked out a tight comfy black crop top, a white/creme netted cardigan, and my high waisted bleached shorts. Nash wasnt awake so i just got changed in front of my dresser. i took off my pyjamas and took my hair down leaving me in my thong and my bra. i turned around to see Nash staring at my butt smirking. ''NASH!'' i say throwing a pillow at him. ''what!? sorry!'' he says laughing and goes into the washroom. was he watching me? ugh. i change into my clothes and slip on my white vans. i knock on the bathroom door so i can get my makeup, face wash, and flat iron. ''can i come in?'' i ask. ''yeah im decent.'' nash says from the washroom. i walk in and see nahs in his boxers.....again. ''thats not decent, nash!'' i say laughing and cover my eyes. ''its not like i have boobs or anything!'' nash snaps back  laughing. i roll my eyes trying not to laugh and get out my make up bag from the cupboard beneath the sink. i come back up and lay it on the counter next to nash who is brushing his teeth. i put on my face wash and go down to the sink to wash it off. i then see Nash's toothpaste land next to my face in the sink. ''do you mind?'' i ask laughing and dry off my face. ''dont blame! me theres only one sink unless you wanna use the toilet!'' Nash says laughing and points to the toilet. ''nah i'll pass'' i say laughing and apply my foundation.  Nash goes to his drawer and pulls out his white t shirt that says Vans in red and green...leaves? i guess they look like and his skinny jeans. he puts them on then comes back into the washroom. i hate to admit it but, he looks hot. as im putting on my mascara, i feel someone nudge me in the shoulder which causes me to mess up and get it on my nose. ''nash really?'' i ask him as hes brushing his hair. ''sorry but on the bright side, you still look cute'' he says smiling and shrugs his shoulders. i dont reply and i just wipe off the mascara then re-apply it. i put my hair up in a high pony tail after ive flat ironed it and i actually feel like i look nice for once. i walk out of the washroom and i see nash fixing his hair as he looks at himself in his front camera on his phone. ''you look fine, nash'' i say laughing. ''fine as in i look sexy or fine as in just ok?'' he says smirking at me and pulls my waist close. ''dont push it.'' i say laughing and slip from his grip. i grab my phone and make the bed. considering Nash cant. ''did you wanna go downstairs and get breakfast before magcon?'' nash asks. ''oh...yeah sure'' i say smiling. to be honest, ive never really been eating a lot ever since Nash and jenna said those things to me.... ive dropped ten punds in the last week...im only around 110 now.

*FLASHBACK*

i picked up the crumpled peice of paper and looked at nash who was laughing with all his 'friends'. 'fat bitch why dont you just starve yourself then maybe you'd get some friends-nash' the note read and i couldnt help but start to cry a little.

''nash will never like you. your just a fat,'' She says then  pokes my chest once, ''ugly,'' she pokes my chest twice. ''slut who will never be liked by anyone!'' she yells at me and pushes me on the ground.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

''tay?.....'' Nash says loking me in the eyes. ''oh sorry.'' i say keeping my head down and walk towards the hotel door. i open it as nash follows behind. ''aye, you ok?'' he asks. ''im fine nash'' i say trying to smile at him. he smiles back a little too. After we get into the lobby, we go to the starbucks they have at the hotel and order. ''what do you want to eat?'' Nash says getting his money from his pocket. ''just a coffee...'' i quietly say. Nash gives me a weird look. ''yeah i know what you want to drink because ive known you for almost my whole life. a venti americano with a shot of Vanilla. but what do you want to eat?'' he says looking at me. ''you remembered what i order?....'' i ask as a smile slowly creeps its way onto my face. ''of course'' he says as he blushes a little. ''i dont want anything to eat, really its ok'' i say to him. ''tay, you gotta eat something. Magcon is like a five hour event'' he says chuckling a little. ''no really im fine, nash'' i say as i tuck a little baby hair behind my ear. ''tay, im getting you something wether you like it or not, okay?'' he says looking at me. i just look at him .''i'll go save us a spot.'' i say and walk over to a table by the window. i pull out the chair and sit in it. i just stare out at the window looking at the buildings, the people, the birds. just examining the world.