(Chapter 16)

Nash's POV

I could tell already that she was a little worried. "Everything's gonna be alright, okay?" I say grabbing her hand. "Okay." She says smiling. As we're walking trough the back entrance, we get almost attacked by a couple fans and Tay gets a little freaked out when the security guard is leading us in. "They're just fans" I say smiling at her reaction. "Y-Yeah..." She says quietly. Some of the fans are crazy I have to admit it. "Don't be scayurrrrdddd" Cameron says in a weird voice and picks up Tay by her waist. "Cameron! Put me down!" She yells laughing like crazy. He doesn't put her down though. He just carries her on his back. She looks like a sloth latching on to a tree branch. Haha. "Cameron you smell good." She randomly says. "Thanks?.. Those are the many benifits of taking showers." He says laughing. "No shit." Tay mumbles laughing. Tay gets off Cameron's back as we get into the bumper cars line up.

"I'm gonna bet your ass at this" hayes says smirking at me. "We'll see about that hot shot" I say crossing my arms "you guys are so competitive" Tay says laughing. "Well how could we not be? After 14 years of living with this dork you get use to being competitive." Hayes says laughing."oh yeah, I'm the dork. I'm not the one who drew a dick on my wall." I say sarcastically at hayes. Hayes gives me a look that says. 'Come on dude' I just smile at him. Tay is really short compared to hayes and I. Well not so much to hayes. She has to kinda look up at me when she's talking to me. It's cute. "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT! WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE!" Matt screams and starts twerking with Taylor C. "That's not the right dance! It's like this!" Tay says laughing and moves over to them in the line up and does the wiggle. It looks like the body roll a bit mixed with the lipgloss dance. She's not bad at it I have to admit it..... "Nash is staring at the bae" Carter says nudging my shoulder and smirking. "Shut up..." I mumble.

We get in the bumper cars but, you can share them with up to two people so, "Tay did you wanna share one?" I ask as I get in. "Yeah sure" she says smiling and sits beside me. We have to share a seat belt but that's okay. It makes us closer ☺️. "Am I gonna stay high, all the time" the song stay high by tove lo ft. hippie sabotage habits remix comes on. YASS! I love this song! The ride starts and I offer Tay to drive first as I put my arm around her. "Are you sure?" She asks. "Yup." I say smiling. "Okay..." She says trying not to laugh and tries backing up but she bangs into the wall of the bumper car arena. "Told you I'm bad!" She says laughing.

"Don't worry! That's why it's called bumper cars" I say laughing. We feel a right jerk from behind and it's Cameron. "Imma fureak" he says in a funny voice and bops his head in and out pursing his lips and drives off. "Holy shit." Tay says laughing. Neither of us can barely breath were laughing so hard. "Babe, try and hit carter." I whisper to her as I point at carter who is checking twitter in the middle of the ride. Pfft. Idiot he's always on his phone. "Watch this..." She whispers back to me and starts to drive and hits carter from the side. "CARTAH DONT DO DAT" she yells trying not to laugh as reaches over me and grabs Carter's phone and drives off. I'm laughing so hard right now. "Aye! Give me my phone back, Dallas!" He yells laughing and drives around trying to chase us. Tay accidentally bumps into mahogany and Jacob and we all just start laughing.

"Twerk twerk twerk" Taylor C almost screams and hits Shawn from the side. "Hey!" Shawn says laughing and hits Taylor c back. "Move aside biatches haas is coming through!" Hayes says and bumps us from the front. "Ohh it's on poo bear" I say laughing. "Maybe you wanna handle this one?" Tay says laughing and points to the wheel. "Thanks cutie." I say laughing as I kiss her forehead and begin to drive. I hit hayes hard from the side and he starts spinning around doing this weird wave thing with his hands and tries to dance to the song that's playing. Retard. The ride ends and I offer Tay my hand to get out and she gladly excepts. "Thanks" she says smiling at me and we get off the ride. I decide to do a vine just to bug Jacob and mahogany