(chapter 14)

Hayes POV

why wouldnt she tell me? i love her so much. shes the nicest girl ive ever met and shes basically my best friend thats a girl now that jordan is gone. ''i...i need to see her like, right now'' i say getting up from the edge of the bed and walking to the door anxiousley. ''Haye-'' cameron begins to say but i shut the door and run to her and nashs hotel room. i bang on the door as hard as i can. no answer. holy crap im freaking out right now. i bang louder than last time which was impossible i thought. ''CAN I HELP YOU!?'' my very pissed off older brother says glaring at me. ''wheres tay.'' i snap back quickly. ''Shes taking a shower hayes, god'' Nash says looking at me weirded out with a face that says 'wtf is up with you today?..' ''i need to see her now.'' i say really worriedly. ''wow bro are you ok?'' nash asks me weirded out. ''no im not actually. she never told me she cut. i need to talk to her right now'' i say looking around in the hotel room. Nash sighs. ''babe! Hayes wants to talk to you!'' he says knocking on the bathroom door. i hear the shower turn off and tay comes out with her towel wrapped around her body and her brown hair soaked. ''whats so important hayes?'' she asks looking at me. ''why would you....why would you not tell me you cut..'' i say looking at my feet then back to her. ''hayes i was going to tell all the guys and everyone at tomorrow. i was going to tell you then. i didnt even want cameron to know...'' she says looking down then back up to me. '' i get it.....just...just promise me youll never do it again, please.'' i say grabbing her hand. ''i really wish i could....'' she says choking up. ''promise me you'll at least try, okay?'' i say genuinly. ''i promise you....i'll try my best..'' she says with watery eyes. i nod my head and hug her. ''hayes im wet though'' she says laughing. ''i dont care....'' i say and continue to hug her. ''i love you...'' she says quietly. its only in a friendly way of course.''i love you too.'' i say quietly.

Nash's POV

hayes left about two minutes after. ''im gonna get back in the shower.'' Tay says wiping under her eyes. ''okay. dont take too long.'' i say smiling. ''i wont'' she says laughing. i decided to go on my phone. fuck i wish i hadnt....

'taylor is such a god damn ugly bitch lmao i hate her ass so much. Nash should dump her sorry ass'

'shes an ugly, cutting, freak. no one will ever love her. Nash just puts up with her to be nice'

' #prayfornash ! Taylor should just leave him alone because he would never love a cutter.'

why? why would they say this? i love her. i dont care what anyone thinks about her. well, actually i kinda do. i bit at my nails a bit thinking what i should do and decided to do a YouNow to tell everyone about stopping the hate. 'gonna brodcast live on YouNow!' i tweeted. i got a whole bunch of replies saying 'i just hope taylor isnt there' and stuff like that.

''hey guys! so um im not really happy right now....'' i say running my fingers through my hair. ''im just gonna cut right to the chase here.'' i say. god my stomach clenches when i say 'cut'. ''you guys need to stop giving tay hate. she hasnt done anything wrong.. umm.... some of you may not know this, but she does....she does indeed cut...'' i said as a tear slipped from my eye. i turned my head away from the webcam to pull myself together. ''fuck nash.. get it together...'' i whispered to myself. the thing was, i couldnt. i love her so much and i hate all of this crap people say about her... ''you either stop....or you can leave. because, i love her no matter what any of you guys say...it bugs me a lot....'' i say as i am fully crying now. ''umm....today...today i found her blades and threw them out...shes doing better....i hope.'' i say trying to smile...but i cant. i see a whole bunch of comments. i dont read them because i kinda feel sick right now...something i ate? no. im just worried too much for her. i end the YouNow and get in the covers with a groan.

Tay comes out of the washroom wearing her Nashty t shirt and her sweats with a messy bun. ''Nash, baby are you okay?'' she asks as she sits on the side of the bed beside me. ''yeah i just dont feel good.'' i say and yawn. she feels my forhead. ''well, your not warm. where does it hurt?'' she asks and strokes my cheek with her thumb. shes so caring. ''my stomach and my head a little.'' i say to her. ''do you want an advil?'' she asks me. i think for a moment.... ''no im ok i think..'' i say clutching my stomach from under the covers. ''nash your not okay. did you eat something bad or...'' she says looking worried. ''babe really im fine'' i say trying to smile at her. ''if you say so...'' she says giving me the look that says 'whatever you say'. she gets in bed beside me and goes on twitter. she scrolls down looking at camerons profile, carters, and some fans. she randomly bursts out laughing. ''tay are you ok?'' i ask turnng around in bed so im facing her. the hell is with her? im trying not to laugh but inside im having a laughing attack. ''nash grier tweeted,' in other news i just farted on carter' '' she says trying not to laugh. i cant help but start to laugh too. ''your a dork'' she says laughing and puts her phone on the night stand. ''but you still love me, right?'' i ask her smiling. ''more than anything. night Nash.love you'' she says kissing my cheek and gets comfortable in the covers. ''love you too, princess'' i say smiling and fall asleep with tay right beside me.

AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys! sorry its a short one! can you guys go check out my friend on wattpad? her name on wattpad is hottdrews go check it ouuuttt! if you dont, then Hayes Grier and Taylor Caniff will come and twerk in your room while your sleeping tonight :) love you!!! XOXOXOXOX