(chapter 23)

---------------

Taylor's POV

----------------

'Look out your window' the text read. What? Ummm why? Whatever. I just ignored it and waited for Cam to get back from the kitchen as I happily munched on my frozen yogurt. I sat on my bed and checked twitter. i saw a couple of iMessage banners appear on the top of my screen from Nash.

'Tay come on.' 'just look. please?' They read. What the hell does he want now? "Ugh." I groan as I place my frozen yogurt down on my white bed side table and crawl off my comfy bed. I walk lazily over to the window and I open it up in a quick matter. I peak my head out looking side to side but nothing's there.

"Only know you've been high when your feeling low only hate the road when your missing home. Only know you love her when you let her go." I hear let her go play by passenger. "Ehem." I hear a voice say. I look straight down out my window and see Nash standing there with the CD player beside him and he has a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Light pink roses. My favourite.

"Taylor dallas? Will you forgive me for being such a douche to you today? I love you so much and I'm not ready to loose you. I probably never will be. I guess people just say things they shouldn't say out of anger. I'm sorry. I'm a terrible boyfriend. Can I have a third chance? I'm sorry this was so cheesy with the cliche song and shit. I bought you flowers though... I stabbed myself a couple times with the thorns while walking here though.." Nash says looking down at the flowers. I start to smile a little down at the boy I love.

"I remember I had always had a crush on you... Even when I bullied you I did. Never stopped loving you.. ever. I deserved that punch. You know, you hit pretty fucking hard. And yes, I realize it is midnight and it's a school night. I just can't go a night knowing that we're over. Can you forgive me? I love you so much." He says looking up at me. My window is like fifteen to twenty feet off the ground because I'm in my room which is upstairs. I take a minute and look into his sad yet hopeful big blue eyes. "Please?" He says pouting out his bottom lip. I climb over my window and sit on the ledge. "Come on, I'll catch you" he says while holding his arms out. "Nash are you crazy? I'll just use the ladder." I say laughing and go into my room. I look in the back of my closet and find the old ladder that nash would use to climb into my room every Friday night as kids. Our moms eventually found out though. I put it out the window and I start to climb down when I feel Nash grab my sides and pull me down fast. He quickly spins me around as I'm about to say 'yes' and he kisses me roughly. "God, I missed your sweet lips." He says smiling and holds my waist close. "I never said yes yet'' I say teasing him. His reaction is priceless.

"Yes, Nash." I say giggling. He smiles widely. He picks me up and spins me again as we both laugh. "I just want you to know that I love you so so so so SO much." Nash says smiling at me as he holds my waist close. "I know nash but I love you more." I say smiling. "No you don't. i do'' nash says laughing. I raise my eyebrows and laugh. Suddenly we both hear ticking and we look around. Oh shit.

"Nash the sprinklers!" I say laughing. "No my weave will get wet!" Nash says laughing. I start to climb up the ladder quickly but nash pulls me down. I soon feel water hitting my side and I scream laughing and so does nash. It's twelve o'clock at night right now. We ran around in the sprinklers like idiots and nash grabbed my hands and we span each other around just having a good time. My 120 dollar white skinny jeans were grass stained and my makeup was getting ruined. Haha I don't care! I was having a blast! At this point, we were soaked.

"Nash your soaked!" I say laughing as we continue to run through and around the sprinklers holding hands. "I know!" He says laughing. We both stop running as the water continues to hit us from the sides. I look up into Nash's big blue eyes and smile. He smiles back and we kiss. His lips were wet from the sprinklers and his shirt and pants were soaked. I went up on my tip toes and kissed his forehead which was also wet too. "I'll buy you new jeans. don't worry." He says while quietly chuckling. "You don't have to. I'll buy you a new shirt." I say laughing. ''its not necessary'' he says laughing. i start to feel water on top of my head and i look up to see its raining. i look back in front of me at Nash who is laughing. it looks like we just took a shower in our clothes. yeah, we were that wet. ''just our luck, huh?'' i ask smiling and giggle. ''not luck, its fate.'' he says smiling at me. cheesy, cheesy line. haha. ''where'd you get that one from?'' i ask smirking as he leans in. our faces are less than an inch apart.