Chapter 11

Tae pov~

Eventually Jimin fell asleep while holding onto me. Whenever Jimin got too upset he always wanted to fall asleep right after. I still couldn't believe that the boss was so mean to Jimin. I mean I've never seen them together to know how they treated each other, but with all the stories I heard I thought he was always a saint to Jimin.  Suddenly, I heard my phone buzz in my pocket.

To: Taehyung From: Boss
Is Jimin okay? Are you with him? Is he still with that girl?

To: Boss From: Taehyung
He's here. You can come over if you want he's just sleeping.

He read it so I figured he'd be here soon. I felt Jimin move around as his eyes slowly opened. He got up and stared at me angrily. "What?" I asked. "I'm still mad at you. I understand why you did it but I'm still upset that you lied. And I'm mad that my brother thought I was so lonely that he had to force somebody to be my friend. I'm sorry Tae but I still don't trust you the same way I did," he said as he stretched. "I understand," I felt hurt but I wasn't mad.

Jimin got up to go make some food. I thought for a second. "Who was that girl you were with?" I asked. He shrugged, "she's a friend." I looked at him questionably. "Very unlikely since I've known you for 4 years and I'm the only one you talk to," I said jokingly. He turned towards me, "yeah well we just became friends while you were out probably killing somebody so to me it seems like she's an upgrade." I gasped looking hurt. Jimin rolled his eyes as he made himself a glass of water. It was a quiet awkward silence and I wasn't a fan of it. Jimin was drinking his water when the door was loudly pushed open. Boss came storming in and turned towards Jimin when Jimin, taken by surprise, spit his water at him.  "You know loud noises scare me hyung!" Jimin yelled while Jin angrily wiped the water off his face. The others snickered until Jin turned around and glared, instantly making them shut up. Jimin looked at me,"Did you invite them here?" He questioned. I nodded , "Jin was just worried," I said quietly. The members gasped again , "Did he just call the boss by his name?" "Who does he think he is?" "He's going to die." They all whispered. I gasped too, realizing my mistake also. Jimin looked around confused before turning back to look at his brother. "Are you serious right now? Are these people really scared of you? They can't even use your name? I thought the whole point of the mafia was to form a brotherhood. Maybe all the k-dramas I've been watching are wrong," he continued mumbling. Jimin never knew when to stop talking it was just something that he did.

"That's not the point Jimin," Jin muttered. "Oh really? Was the point to come here and continue to belittle me? If not why are you here? I don't have anything to say to you," he said turning away and folding his arms. The members took a seat on my couch. "Can I get some popcorn?" Yoongi jokingly whispered. I looked at Jimin who's eyes suddenly shifted to the members sitting there. His eyes went from very dark to very light. He turned back towards Jin. "Let's go talk privately," he muttered going upstairs. Jin followed, almost as if a dog would do after being caught going through the trash.

"Yooo this is like a soap opera," Yoongi laughed. "We know you're just happy cause you like seeing the boss get upset," Namjoon said defensively. "Yes I do. It's good to see the boss get treated like a normal human being for once okay? He acts like he's this stone that can't break and I hate it. I've hated it for 4 years and I'll probably always hate it. His brother's pretty adorable though," Yoongi muttered the last part quietly while we turned to stare at him. "What?Namjoon's the one more focused on how hot the boss looks without a mask," He muttered. We shook our heads as Namjoon's cheeks went red. I turned to look at Jungkook who was staring blankly at a wall and pale as a ghost. "Are you still worried Jin's gonna kill you? I'm sure you're okay after all he has bigger problems right now," Jhope said patting Jungkook on the back. For some reason I felt that wasn't it. When that girl came in was when I noticed he got really pale. Maybe he knew her? Maybe an ex or something? I don't know but it felt kind of weird. Then again I always had a weird feeling about Jungkook. He was different...

*flashback* *6 months ago*

We were sitting in the boss's office. Jimin had after school tutoring so I didn't have to go pick him up for another few hours. The boss was off in thought like usual when his uncle came in, throwing a folder on his desk. "What's this?" The boss asked. "He's a new recruitment for your main members. He saved a huge group of our members from the B.B. gang and he asked to be one of your members," his uncle said. "And you just said yes? Isn't it weird to ask to be one of my members if he's not even a part of our group? Where's he from?" The boss asked. "All I know is that your father owes his father a favor," he said. "Whatever bring him in," the boss muttered.

A boy with brown hair came in.
"Jeon Jungkook?" Boss asked.
"Jungkook" nodded fiddling with his hands. He seemed nervous. But not like the "Omg this is scary" nervous. But like the horrified "what if I'm caught" nervous.
"Age 18. he's good at acting as a double agent, and he always completes the mission given," Boss muttered thinking deeply about it. "How can you get passed enemy lines so easily?" He asked. "I'm very self confident and it's easy for me to pass off as another gang member because nobody knows who my father is. They can't track me down to any certain group," he smiled. Boss nodded , "alright I'll give you a shot." All of us gasped ," you didn't let us in that easy you didn't want any of us," Yoongi muttered. "Yeah well that's cause none of you had anything to offer," he turned to Jungkook, "I'll give you 6 months and if you pass I'll let you in as a full member." Jungkook nodded and bowed before leaving the room.

*end of flashback*

Even if I didn't like boss I always knew that he was smart. But how could he let Jungkook in that easy? I wasn't very smart either though so maybe he knew something I didn't. Either way, Jungkook is a puzzle that's waiting to be solved...

A/n: it's been 8 months oh lord. I'm sorry I thought it's only been like 3. Anyways I'm here with an update. I plan on updating this one much sooner than my other fic I probably won't do that one until summer which is in June. I'll try to post a few chapters for this one here and there but no promises but you should get at least one more this weekend. Anyways if there's any questions about this story you want to know just comment. I hope people still read this even if it's been so long. Love you all ~ ❤️