chapter fourty

"Yuta! I'm home!" Sicheng yelled to his now-boyfriend, who instantly came running towards him as he engulfed him a huge hug.

"Welcome back, baby, I missed you." He said, showering him with kisses.

"Babe, I need to-"

"Later," Yuta pleaded, still kissing his favourite face over and over again - he never had enough of how perfect Sicheng's face was. It almost annoyed him how beautiful Sicheng was, and he hated how Sicheng made him feel inside. He hated that only now was he realising how in love with Sicheng he was.

Yuta, you fell deep, you idiot.

"Yuta, the shopping."

"Sicheng," Yuta grabbed Sicheng's wrist. "I said," Yuta kissed Sicheng's nose adoringly, "later."

Sicheng giggled, "I have to-"

Yuta laughed. "I'll do it, you sit down."

Sicheng, baffled, went to sit in the living room and he turned the TV on, watching his brother, Chenle, perform on stage with his other friends, who had called themselves the 'dreamies'. At first, Sicheng thought it was weird, but now? He thought it was adorable, like them. Sicheng was proud of Chenle for being so brave as to get up on there, considering his young age.

"Baby boy? What are you watching?" Yuta brought the shopping in and settled in on the floor. He then went to sit on the sofa and moved Sicheng slightly so that his head was resting on Yuta's lap.

"My brother's group, they're performing," Sicheng told him as Yuta's lazily played with Sicheng's hair, the latter's eyes closing.

"Who's with him?"

Sicheng closed his eyes, simply enjoying how soft Yuta's fingers were. "Jisung, Haechan, Mark, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin. Though, Jaemin had to leave early last year because of a back problem, but he's back now, and we're all glad."

Yuta hummed, nodding as his fingers continued massaging Sicheng's scalp. "I bet."

"I was scared for him, I'll be honest."

"Why's that, baby boy?"

"He's only, what, sixteen? Severe back pains at sixteen can't be a good sign, and he was away for nearly a w-whole year," Sicheng said, nearly tearing up. "Chenle was so hurt when Jaemin left them, he kept asking me when Jaemin would be returning, and I never had an answer for him." Sicheng sighed. "It hurt, Yuta, it really did. But, he's back now, and everyone's happy. Especially Jaemin's best friend, Jeno, those two are always together."

Yuta sat there, baffled at how much he loved the person in his lap. He wanted to show Sicheng how much he loved him, but not even actions could show it. Instead, he leant down to peck his nose suddenly.

"I love you."

Yuta said, and for once, he meant it.

Sicheng looked up, smiling widely.

"I love you more."