Chapter - 1

The Sun rays peeked through the window. Cool breeze entered the room creating the wall hangers to jiggle. It was an every day affair for me having this view, but I don't know why did it felt so good today. Is it because, I have a meetup with my friends or because hopefully I'll meet someone who will light up my world like that jerk did before and later made my heart shatter into millions of pieces. It it felt so good with him before.Thinking about him only makes me feel to rewind my time and stop myself from accepting his  proposal. Love people say it is the most beautiful thing in the world, it is indeed only before the break up.

" Nicole get up darling , we need to get going" . My friend Elsa interrupted my thoughts .

" Comming , just 2 minutes " .

"Are you thinking about Klaus ? " . I wonder how does she read my mind. I guess this is what best friend relationships are understanding each others thoughts ....

" No . Not about him. " .

" Stop thinking about that jerk , he dosen't deserve you . Lisa and jannet are on the way . " Elsa said and she left my room .

I'm Nicole and I was born in Mexico .  I have four bestfriends and I came to South Korea because my friend Janet is getting married .

Me , Lisa , Elsa , Janet are childhood friends . Jannet is getting married to this Korean guy Kyungsoo , a famous kpop idol from this band EXO . I googled about them and I must say they are freaking famous . I heard to few of their songs and it sounds good . Janet and Kyunsoo meet during Kyungsoo's fansign events  and hang out a lot .  Later he  proposed her to marry him and she said yes . I hope their relationship lasts forever unlike mine which ended in just 3 years .

I decided to wear a white t-shirt with 'serendipity' word in block letters ,  blue short jeans with rips and my timberland boots. I left my brown hair open and applied an eyeliner and lip gloss .

" Lis and Jane came let's go " . Elsa said .
Making my way down we saw Lisa and Jannet in the car . Jannet is tallest among all of us . She is really beautiful and has a little bit of tanned skin . Lisa is a tomboy , she isn't girly at all .

On the way Jannet started playing Exo's song and started squeakling during Kyungsoo's part . 'Typical fangirl ' . But in the song i loved the rap part . That guy's voice was husky and deep ...perfect voice for rapping .

" The guy rapped so freaking well " I blurted out and everyone stared at me as if I commited a crime .

" What ? " I asked them .

" Not only their voices , but their looks are hella freaking good too Cole . " Jannet said .

" I am not planning of hooking up Jane . I don't care how they look though . "

" But who is talking about hookup's ? ..Jane didn't mention it " Elsa said . Three of them started smirking . I just shrugged it of and stared outside the window . Seoul indeed is beautiful . One of the best places I've ever visited before . But its kinda difficult for me to communicate in Korean since I don't know how to speak fluently .

" By the way will you girls meet EXO day after tomorrow ? . Kyungsoo said he wants to meet you all " .

" Sure . As long as they aren't weird. " Lisa said

" Once you girls get to know them they are lit ! " Jane said .

I decided of taking a nap and slept . I don't wanna hear them talking about EXO and stuff . Hope we reach Lotte World soon .