Chapter - 3

The whole car ride was filled with Jannet and her Kyungsoo love stories .Aish this girl is so crazy about him ! . Not only her his fans are way more crazier than her . I wonder how did they manage time for each other .

" I think Jongin is kinda intrested in you Cole " . There goes another link between me and a guy whom I just met three hrs ago .

" And why do you think so ? . He was talking to you guys too right ? " . I replied back

" Though he was talking to us his gaze was on you ". Seriously I'm done with this shit .

" I don't care if he is interested in me . Please don't get the topic about links , love , relations and that crap ! . You know its been 10 months since my breakup and you started linking a guy with me whom I met like three hours before ?". I seriously feel guilty for lashing out at them . But it's true, I am still not over with that jerk ass .

" I love you Nicole , since the first time I saw you . You are always on my mind and all the time I keep on thinking of you. Come to me, hold my hand and then never leave it. I want to spend my life with you, and to walk beside you. All I want is to be with you all my life .Will you be my girlfriend ?".

" Yes , I love you too Klaus ". How foolish people become when they fall in love .... falling for their sweet lies and when realisation strikes ..... one word describes it..... wrecked . Trust broken .

That is what happened with me 10 months ago . I caught my man cheating on me with one of my friend ..or shall I specify my bestfriend Amy . I still can't forget that day and I never will .

Me : Klauss ! Babe why aren't you     picking up the calls ?
Me : Babe, are you okay ? . Answer me .
Klauss ♥️: I am busy ... Call back later .

I thought he was really busy . I called him because I wanted to grab a coffee and I had no one to accompany me . I went to the cafè , where he proposed me for the first time . Thinking about that day makes me happy beyond the words . But that one scene in that cafè shattered me entirely .

I saw him and my bestie Amy holding hands and leaning towards each other .....they kissed . I thought I was hallucating so I went towards their table and saw their shocked expressions .

" You jerk . I fucking hate you . I trusted you with my whole heart and you made me watch a scene where my man is kisding my bestie or say ' ex- bestie' when he is in a relationship . Wasn't I good enough ? . Or didn't I return the same feelings which you had ? ...did you have an affair ? ".

" Cole I-I c-a-a-n explain !". What is he going to explain ? .

" We are done ! . Amy I regret being you bestie and regret falling in love with you Klauss . Congratulations you guys wrecked me now! ".

I didn't even realize that I was crying . Why should I waste my tears for that jerk , who make me feel like trash ? . Afterall he was my first love .

" Cole , calm down ...I'm sorry I'll never link you with any other guy . I promise ". Jannet said

" We both here promise too ". Lisa and Elsa said .

" I am sorry for yelling ...Please forgive me ..". I apoligized .

" Okay .Cole get over him . You can get many guys okay ? . That bastard is nothing now . We are just concerned about you .  I think you need to move on ,cupcake ". True that they always supported me . But falling in love isn't in my fate I guess .

" I don't want to get hurt again by loving someone ".

Love - Struck जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें