chapter - 2

After an hour ~~

Nicole's P.O.V

" Wake up Princess , we reached " . Lisa woke me up .

I rubbed my eyes to take a beeter look and we reached Lotte World . I heard it is one of the best theme parks in South Korea . We got down from the car . I realized that i rubbed my eyes and fixed my messed up eyeliner . The place was so freaking huge .

" Is this place for kids ? " i asked

"Nope it's for all ages " elsa replied .

We tried all the rides and I loved this place . I forgot about the world and just enjoyed myself . Life is just like a carnival . You wait in long lines just for a short ride , but that is the time you feel alive .I wanted to ride for the second time , but we had to get going .

I was checking out the stalls then I saw a puppy seemed to be lost so I went towards it . It looked so cute with it's white fluffy hair and coal black eyes .

" Hey little one are you lost ? . Don't worry lets find your owner " . I started petting it . I carred it in my arms and was looking around the crowd hopefully someone might be looking around for it .

I rolled my eyes towards the right and spotted a tall man with pale skin , black hair and pitch black eyes looking around as if he lost something . I approached him hoping he is the owner . I was facing his back .

" Excuse me , is this little one yours ?". I asked tapping his back . When he turned around he looked into my eyes and shifted his gaze towards the dog . He smiled delightfully and took the dog in his hands .

" ViVi where were you ? . I was searching like a maniac for you . " He said and hugged his dog . I stood there smiling at those two .

His gaze shifted towards me and he smiled at me . I froze on my spot , I couldn't breathe , couldn't move my leg . I could only hear my heart beats . He just ......blew my senses out .

" How can , I thank you for taking care of ViVi ? ...Thank you so much " . I regained my posture cause I didn't want to creep him out .

" It's okay . You see its a bit crowded place and I saw ViVi near the archade so I thought it was lost . Please care of ViVi okay ? " .

" Sure . Thank you very much Miss ...?

" Ah ! I am Nicole . Nice to meet you "

" Sehun . Nice to meet you too ".

" Yo Sehun i'm here !!! " . Someone yelled and I was suprised to see Jannet comming towards us .

" Hey noona ! How are you ? " . He said . Noona ? Does he knows Jane ? .

" I'm good Sehun . How are others ? "

" All are perfectly fine . Hyung talks allot about you though " . He smirked at Jane teasingly and my poor friend flushed red . Haha so cute !

" Well even Jane talks allot about him". I said and gave a teasing look towards Jane .

" Oh ! Sehun meet my friends she is ..." . Jane was interrupted by Sehun .

" Nicole . I just introduced myself to her and so did she . " . For the first time , I felt my name beautiful when he uttered .

" He lost his dog and suprisingly I found Vivi so I gave him back ". I said Jane and I could feel him lookimg at me . Elsa and Lisa came to my side and introduced themselves .

" Nicole , Lisa and Elsa this is Sehun from EXO " ....EXO ? that kpop group ? . Elsa and Lisa said Hi to him and I just smiled at Sehun and he smiled back at us all .

Out of no where three others guys came and introduced themselves . The one with tanned skin , chapped lips and with a cute smile on his face was Kim Jongin . The tall guy with pink lips , monkey ears and with a toothy smile was Chanyeol and the last but not the least was D.O Kyungsoo .

They all were truely handsome but Sehun was very charismatic .......His luscious lips , sharp jawline , pitch black eyes , his styled up hair was really something .

My gaze shifted towards Jannet and D.O happily hugging each other . I smiled at how Jane's face was flushed red .

" They look good together . Don't they ? " Someone whispered in my ears and shivers went down my spine . I turned to look at him and recognized him he was Jongin .

" Yea . They look cute together " . I said facing him .

" How do you know Noona ? " . He asked me .

" Me and Jannet are friends since childhood along with Lisa and Elsa . Wait ! Are you younger than Jane ? "

He just chuckled and nodded his head .

" I am the same age of Sehun and we both are younger than her ..but Sehun is the maknae ". But Sehun dosen't look like the youngest at all .

I looked towards Elsa and Lisa chit chatting with Sehun and Chanyeol . I really wanted to talk to Sehun too but since Jongin is there , it would be a bit rude if i didn't talk to him ..

" Nicole , tell me about yourself . Since we are friends now ? " . I thought a bit of teasing him .

" But you didn't ask me to be your friend Jongin " . He didn't expect this comming from me but soon his face turned into a smirk ...i mean a sexy smirk . He leaned down very vlose to my face and leaned near my ear .

" Feisty huh ? . I love feisty girls though ." He whispered making me blush with the distance . Is is a flirt ? .

" Umm ...Jongin can you move a bit i'm feeling uncomfortable " I admitted .

" Don't call me Jongin Nicole . Call me Kai ...everyone calls me that " .

" Alright Kai " . I smiled at him and he did the same . He said he needed to talk to Jane and went towards Jane . I am left alone now .

I looked towards Sehun and suprisingly he was staring back at me . But how long was he staring ? . He excused himself and made way towards me . Shit ! He must be thinking I was staring at him .

" Nicole did Kai creep you out " . I wanted to say kinda but it would be rude .

" No . He didn't , but he flirted a bit .." i said and he chuckled .

" He is a great flirt stealing women's hearts with jis performances . By the way do you listen to our songs ? " . He asked me .

" Sehun i am not into kpop so much ...so I don't know much about you guys .....but i love the rappers in your group ...they have amazing rapping skills " .

Then he said something that just made me feel as if the world stopped .

" Me and chanyeol hyung are the rappers of the group babe ".

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone thank you for reading the story . Please do comment and vote the story and do suggest me if possible .

Love you guys ! 😘