The First Day (S2)

Sorry guys! I was kinda lazy to do like twenty first or something like that!!

I just am tired after all the school stuff 😂😂

Got a fever, but I'm ok

Anyways, let's continue!

x-X-x

A break, again. It seems it always gives me that look when my friends look so slim while eating a gazillion things. It kinda makes me like a smart kid whining that his brain is depleting into mushy water. And it's not a good feeling if you ask me.

I checked my phone to find out I have Alfonso's and Gabby's phone numbers. I forgot it was there, so I made my mark that I still know I am still texting them.

 I forgot it was there, so I made my mark that I still know I am still texting them

They don't really reply, but I know they read it. It PRACTICALLY annoys me, making me feel guilty at every move.

They didn't reply, great. I guess I shall stay home today, or more or less do a gaming video.

After all that, I checked my phone and it was still left on read. I texted Naima and she said to meet her at her place, so I followed.

Feeling Angry and Sad at the same time made me want answers till I opened the door. There was a huge label that says Happy Wattpad S2!

My mind was blown, speechless and still wondering if it was sarcasm, but I was happy. Especially you guys over here!

What.. really happened:

*At school*

NUKET360: Hey, Rayne, you didn't know you already had 300+ readers?

Me: WATZE?? I MUST SEE IT RIGHT NOW!