The Second Wheel (S2)

Wow, that sleep was good. Including the party! Guessing it's 6:07, I woke up to change.

If you thought it was a Saturday, I thought too.

I rushed to school to see Naima litterally there to tackle me. Unlucky her, I saw it, so I grabbed my bag preparing to stuff it on her face.

I walked closer to the door and she said "BO--"

I pushed my bag to her and gave her a fake scream.

(Director Rayne's Cut: Naima was looking at me while I was typing. ;--;)

Ok, maybe a sarcastic one to be precise. But that didn't go to my head the most today. The one that got my attention is that when I got to the classroom, everyone was saying "WHY DID YOU NOT INVITE ME?" Including the teachers were frowning.

I sighed and slammed my face on my desk. I thought that this will happen everyday now, but the boys, (Angelo Alfonso and Gabby) went to me and..

Shook me till I died. Seems like they wouldn't leave me alone for a second. I promise!

Few minutes after they stopped, which they probably thought I was dead, it was already lunch. HAPPINESS.

I went out then my ears were shattered at the right moment the intercom said that we were going to have a "Innocent Feild Trip."  But honestly, Naima and I? Oh, we had second thoughts.

We thought we were going to a old place that's far.

The dangers might be plenty there.

Etc. Etc. We moved to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria is quite small, but still okay with us because we eat in our class mostly. But when we went home? I just went back to blogging. I don't really care much now about the Feild Trip cause I thought it will get my sister hurt.

Or.. me, I don't really care which.

But after all that, SLEEP IS LIFE!

So I put that all behind me and dropped to bed. But then my sister barged in and shouted "YOU DIDNT YELL ME THERE WAS A FEILD TRIP" and woke me up.

I was annoyed already on what's been happening, so I shouted back *Politely "SLEEP IS LYFE"

And she easily let me go back to sleep.