The Eighth Stand (S2)

Summer time! Which also means vacation AND my happiness! 

Including the other things that happen, like the summer items/toys get discounted, or pricier than before. 

Oh the opportunitists..

But not to mention where we're going today, a.k.a, the beach!

Mhm, yes, the Magnificent Beach. And WHY are we going to go there my dear readers? Well, it's because me, my mom, and my dad are going to try new food there. And for my sister?

She will eat her all-time favorite, spaghetti. And no, she doesn't need to go to Italy my dear readers.

It's been forever since the first time she ate a vegetable. Brocoli juice if you would like to know. And once she found out, BAM insanity took over the house for a few hours.

Everyone was ready to go then ZOOM! Everyone quickly hopped in the car and we left immeadiately. We're off to the beach! Well, not yet cause, we have to do so many things first like check-in the resort etc.

And what happened while on the car? Here you go!

On the car, acutally, WHILE we were passing through the busy street, TRAFFIC came along. 

Me and my sister was worried if our dad was stressed out cause of the traffic, but turns out, we were wrong. He was all calm about driving that we didn't have tp worry bout a thing!

What was mom doing? Sleeping, but she calls it "Resting."

And last but not the least, what was my sister and I doing? Well, trying to "Rest" like our mom but we couldn't. All the cars were honking that we cant even close our eyes peacefully.