The Sixth Wheel (S2)

Alright. I woke up and got out of bed to get notified that I had reached over more than 2M subscribers now. And I was jumping for joy.

Now, if you are wondering what happened to my cousin and Naima, well.. they got over it.

I walked out of my bed, tired, and lazily. Cause I know what will happen at school.

The English Festival is here.

We will have a spelling bee, a declamation, and a few others.

But why did I say Cause I know what will happen at school. Well, for your information, my sister is a SPELLING CHAMPION. The first two years in elementary, she won the spelling bee. She was in grade three that time, then she won again, which was when she was grade four.

I however, does the declamation. And this year, I got from Mrs. Espina, O Captain, My Captain! By Walt Whitman.

O Captain, My Captain! Our fearful trip is done.
The ship has weathered every wrack, the prize we sought is won.
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting;
While follow eyes, the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring.
But O Heart! Heart! Heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

Then it goes on, more or less.

But I know that the declamation comes out first before the spelling bee.

And do you know why?

ITS CAUSE THERE WAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT IT ON MONDAY!

Obviously. So I just headed down to the kitchen to see a note and my breakfast for today.

"Off to play computer games!

Pathetically,
You know who"

Alright. I ate my food, stood up and left the kitchen complex. Annoyed, I jumped back to bed and checked my phone.

"9:30 AM"

Then I looked down..

"Tuesday. MUAHAHAHAHAHA"

I flew out of bed and ran straight to go to school.

I'm late!

Those were the two world's that came up on my mind. But when I reached the door, I stopped, silent.

And a NEW word came up on my mind.

Meh.