The Ex-Factor!

Dev was the first one to wake up the next morning, clapping his eyes on his beautiful fiancee - Sona! He hadn't slept that peacefully through the weeks spent in London, and neither had Sona. They missed each other more than words could ever describe. The first thing he then did was to check her fever and she felt considerably right to him; she was starting to get better already! He kept caressing her hair and blushed remembering their previous night's intimate encounter. He was not going to apologize for his actions; neither would Sonakshi demand one; because everything felt so right! They felt connected on a level higher than before!
An hour and a half later, Sona opened her eyes; waking up; finding herself nuzzled in Dev's chest and feeling him stroking her hair ever so lightly! She too blushed, remembering their encounter the night before, and snuggled more into Dev's hold.
"Morning beautiful!", Dev whispered in a husky voice, making a shiver run down Sona's spine. "Good Morning!", Sona murmured, in a babyish tone, against Dev's heart, making his grip on her tighten at the​ contact!
Before Asha or Bijoy could walk in on them, Dev helped Sona get up, even though she protested as she was much better than before! But Dev Dixit is Dev Dixit and all of Sona's protests fell on deaf ears; and she gave in, loving his care for her.
Having a quick shower, Sona came out and Dev made his way in. Before getting into the bathroom, he informed Sona of Ishwari and Soumya's possible visit and smiled seeing her excitement. He always admired the bond Sonakshi shared with his - oops their - family and so did Sona.

While Dev was having a quick bath, Sona changed out of her pajama and t-shirt, into a Patiala and kurti. While she was standing in front of her the hair, combing her semi-dried hair when Dev walked out of the bathroom in nothing but his tracks only, a few stray drops of water trailing down his well-chiseled abs; and Sona forgot to breathe, once again, seeing his reflection in the mirror. He smirked seeing her ogling at him, and he did nothing different! He took stealthy steps towards Sona and breathing became unsteady at his unintentionally sensuous approach! She bit her lower lip in a futile attempt to control herself and Dev's eyes darkened at the action of hers! Coming from behind her, he slid her hair on her left shoulder and placed his chin on her right shoulder, thus taking her in a back hug; his hands wrapped around her waist. As Sona's back, came in contact with his bare chest - through the material of her kurti - Sona melted​ at their proximity, leaning back into his hold; sliding her hands above his and entwining their fingers. Both smiled at each other, through the mirror, in sheer happiness and contentment! "I am so waiting for the day when our every morning would be like this...together!", Sona said. "True! So am I! And I am also waiting for the day when, the first thing I could do on waking up is see the face of my beautiful wife, which is you! And also be able to this...", he trailed off, holding her gaze through the mirror as he left feather light kisses from her earlobe to her shoulder and then nuzzling his nose in the croon of Sona's neck; and Sona clutched his hand on her waist, tightly! She closed her eyes and bit her lips together trying to suppress a moan, that threatened to roll down her lips; and her chest heaved up and down heavily as her breathing became erratic. Sona tilted her head sideways by a bit, giving Dev better access to whatever he was up to; as she was taken into another world altogether - that of ecstasy.
Who knew that the shy, reserved, and somewhat introverted guy, Dev Dixit, had it him to be such a hard-core romantic...blowing over his fiancée's senses, rendering her speechless? Probably no one!
Sona was nothing different, as she took Dev by surprise when ​she, turned around and hastily kissed Dev; ultimately leaving him tongue-tied. He took a few seconds to respond to her kiss, but when he did, both of them felt every cell of their bodies come to life! "Now that's what you call a 'Good Morning'!", Dev said, resting his head on Sona's after breaking their kiss, making her giggle. Kissing Dev on his cheeks Sona almost ran out of her room, blushing to herself and leaving a certainty dazed Dev behind. "You drive me crazy, Sonakshi!!", Dev said to himself, ruffling his hair and proceeding to get ready. Once satisfied with how his hair had been set, Dev walked out of Sona's room, joining Sona and her parents for breakfast. Taking a seat beside Sona, he said to Asha, "Maa woh, Maa (Ishwari) and Soumya would be coming to meet Sona and you guys! It's okay na?" "Yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hain!?", replied Asha, making Dev grin at her.
Getting done with breakfast, Bijoy went to work, while Asha, Sona, and Dev were having a gala time among themselves, when the doorbell rang, indicating the arrival of Ishwari and Soumya. As Sona was about to get up to open the door, Dev stopped her by holding her hand and he got up.