Zach x Daniel x Jonah

Hickey

The night before

3rd POV

Jonah, Daniel and Zach where in Zachs room. They where "watching" RiverDale, and by watching i mean on the phones well listen to the show in the background. Zach was on instagram looking at pictures of Jonah and Daniel shirtless, I guess you could say Zach had a little crush on both boys, as well as Daniel and Jonah. All three boys liked each other but where to scared to say in case they would been made fun over or even KICKED out of the band.

Zachs POV

As I was scrolling through pictures of Daniel and Jonah I felt my pants get tighter but I just ignored it think nothing of it, "ohh Zach as a problem" Jonah said smirking at me, I was confused at first but then I realized I had a boner 'Stupid teenage hormones' I thought "Get his phone so we can see when give him his problem" Daniel said pinning me to the bed while Jonah grabbed my phone "No please don- Jonah cut Zach off by saying "us?" It was more like a question but I was to weak to say anything is I just silently cried.

3rd POV

Daniel realized Zach was crying so the first thing he did was kiss him to stop him from his cry's that made both Jonah and Daniels heart break, Zach kissed back when all the sudden the bed dipped in and a pair of lips when placed on his neck, Zach became tense at the feel but slow came less tense when we realized it was Jonah, "let's have some fun" Daniel said before he started to suck on Zachs neck as well..... both Daniel and Zach fell asleep right after there where finished making "art" on Zachs neck as Daniel would say. Zach neck looked like on big hickey and well Jonah and Daniel where both left unmarked by what just happened underneath them.

*Nexts day*

Both Jonah and Zach just woke up will Daniel and the other where down stairs along with all of there families, none new there where coming so when Jack, Corbyn  and, Daniel woke up and saw there parents they started to clean the house as fast as they could.

Zach forgot about lasted night so when him and Jonah woke up he just grabbed Jonahs shirt that was to big on him and throw it on walking down the stairs to see Jonah already down there talking to his parents, zaxh looked around the room confused at when Jonahs parents where here. He soon saw his family and the rest of the boys family's here, Zach skipped down the stairs and ran up to Reese who was running at him and picked her up and spun in a circle well both screaming "HEYYYY YOUUUUUU".  "Hey Zachy how ar- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU NECK" Reese yelled pushing Zachs head sideways to get a better look, "What do you mean bubba?" Zach asked looking at her, everybody was soon gathered around Zach and Reese trying not to laugh "your neck it's all purple" Reese said looking at his neck. Zach had a confused looking on his face before it turned bright red well dropping Reese and trying to run up the stairs to his room but he did make it there Jonah grabbed him and said "how did you forget" then laughing right after "JONAH LET ME GO"  Zach screamed will kicking his legs at this point everyone who laughing not at Zach but how he forgot, Zach didn't see that tho he saw everyone laughing at him. Zach got out of Jonahs grip before taking off up the stairs when tears threatened to fell Daniel and Jonah both saw Zachs eyes they saw how he had tears waiting to fall of them.

Both Jonah and Daniel ran up the stairs after him well everyone else went quite. Daniel put his foot in the door before Zaxh could should it and pushed it over pulling him and Jonah in to a hug. Jonah, Daniel and Zach stay in Zachs room all day after they apologize to him and eat junk food and drink pop doing whatever they want to that including Make outs and other kinky shit.

W|| 719