Daniel x Corbyn

Argument

3rd POV

"Corbyn~" Daniel called well walking down the stairs "What babe" Corbyn said eyes still locked on the tv where him Jonah and Jack where playing a game "can I go to the VX tonight?" Daniel said hope he would get to go to the big event that was being thrown by one of the few friends the boys have made "You know he's going to say no right" Zach said looking him straight in the eyes "ouch, what was the for" Zach said giving Jack the death look "S.H.U.T U.P" Jack spelled out then going back to the game "umm... No Dani" Corbyn said still looking at the tv "But Ev- Daniel was cut off by Corbyn saying "I said no" "I hate how you treated me ugh" Daniel said before stomping up the stairs, when Daniel got to the top of the stairs he took Corbyns phone out of his pocket and through it down to the bottom of there 3 story house.

Corbyns POV
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DANIEL" I screamed as Daniel through my phone down the stairs, I got up not caring about the game anymore same for the rest of the boys and picked up my phone to see it completely shattered "DANIEL" I yelled well looking at my phone and walking up the stairs to are room.

Daniels POV
I do feel bad for throwing he's phone down the stairs but he deserves it all he ever does is treat me like a little kid that he want to keep safe from the world but I can keep myself safe and out of trouble. Corbyn burst I the room saying "Daniel James Seavey.... WHY DID YOU DO THAT" I'm not going to lie when he yelled it scared me "because you deserves it all he ever does is treat me like a little kid that doesn't do anything right" I say crossing my arms over my chest and bring my knees up to my chest "I deserve my phone being thrown down 3 flights of stairs because I care for you and don't want you to get hard because I love you and don't want you to get rape or even murdered... Yeah your right I did deserved that Daniel" and then walking out of the room, all I can think about is how bitter he said my name he said it like he didn't care anymore or was done with me... NO dont think like that of course he still loves you.. I hope.

"Daniel are you ok" someone asked waking into mine and Corbyns shared room "I'm fine" I say hoping they would leave me to die "no your not you're crying" the same person said who I was assuming was Zach "I SAID IM FINE" I snapped at him I don't know who tho, I heard the door closed with a thud followed behind that.

Corbyns POV
"No your not you're crying" I heard Zach say before Daniel snapped at him. Zach ran out running in to me on the way, Zach fell onto the ground well I just stood there I started walking to are bedroom and I opened the door and saw Daniel sitting on the bed crying I did that I thought "I'm sorry I told you couldn't go and that I stop you from.. being you" I spit out while rubber the back of my neck "..." Daniel didn't say anything so I started to walk out but before I could reach the door Daniel grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug "I'm sorry your right I just didn't see it like that and your phone I will get you a new one and PLEASEDONTLEAVEME" Daniel said really fast "wait what was the last part?" I question turning a around and hugging him back "Please Don't leave me" Daniel said tears fell from his eyes "oh babe I would never.... not over a phone aways" I said wiping his tears away with the pads of my thumb.

________________________________
W|| 676