Jonah x Zach

Laser Tag

3rd POV
The boys where on the tour bus when they stopped at a Lazer Tag place to play because they have been on a bus for 16 hours without getting off once.

"Jonah, Tyler and Corbyn are on a team and Zach Jack and Daniel are on a team." The instructor said all three boys groaned as the three strongest and definitely but players where put on a team together.

Zachs POV
That's not fair I thought as I was getting geared up. "Are you ready to lost baby boy" Jonah whispered in my ear running his hand down the side of my body before nibbling on my ear and walking to his side of the floor.

3rd POV
Zach, Jack and Daniel all stood on there side waiting of the bell to go off signify that they could move to the other side of the room.

"Hey Z. Don't let Jonah play you like that" Jack said before the bell when off. Zach booked it to the other side on the room while Daniel and Jack stayed on the side they started on.

Zach spotted Jonah and thought of Jack words "Don't let him play you like that" Zach didn't know what it was but something changed in his head. Zach ran towards Jonah pushing him against the wall grabbing his gun and throwing it on the floor beside them.
Zach kissed Jonah. There lips collided moving in formation, This continue for maybe 10 minuets before Zach put his hand on Jonah junk squeezing it just a little to make Jonah moan.

Zach and Jonah where the only ones left and little did they know that there where cameras all over the glow in the darkroom that you could watch when out. Jack Daniel Corbyn and Tyler all watched.

Jonah moaned into Zachs mouth as Zach squeezed his dick that's when Zach picked up his gun The was leaning against the wall and shoot Jonah make him and his team win the game. Jonah was shocked that Zach just played him like that but deep down Jonah knew he deserved it.

"Yo Zach you played him like he does to you... all the fucking time" Jack said Zach smacked Jack then walking away like he was on top of the world.

______________
W||887

Kb