Corbyn x Zach

Zachs pov

"La da du" I sang as I walked around the empty house in my boxers and one of Corbyns sweaters I stole. It was quite big on me but I like it, it makes me feels all warm and cosy in side.

|| An hour later ||

The Music was blasting as I dance around the house singing along to all the songs that came on. The music was so loud I didn't even hear the door open.

|| 3rd POV ||

The boys walked into the house yelling Zachs name. The music was so loud they couldn't even hear there own voices not to mention each other's.

Corbyn walked into the living room with the boys behind him to see Zachs back facing them as he dance. Daniel was about to yell at Zach when Corbyn stop him. "No" is all Corbyn said before walking up to Zach.

Corbyn was right behind Zach as he wrapped his arms around Zachs waist while resting his chin on Zachs shoulder.

Zach stop dancing and turned around in Corbyns in braced arms.

"Hi" Corbyn said.

Corbyn looked from Zachs eyes to His lips.

Corbyn slowly leaned in. Right before Corbyn lips connect with the boy that was not his nor did he think gay he ask a question.

"Can you be mine"

Corbyn connected there lips and hoped for Zach to kiss back.

Zach kisses back mediately. Zach hands soon found there way to Corbyns neck as Corbyns moved to Zachs hips.

Both boys not caring that the other boys where still in the room.

"POSTED" Daniel scream cause both boys to pull away. 

||
WC|| 272