7 | little like the twins guardians

' with the angels in her hair '

"HI, YOU MUST BE ETHAN AND AIDEN'S GUARDIANS

"HI, YOU MUST BE ETHAN AND AIDEN'S GUARDIANS." The brown haired human walked up to the other three alphas in the room with a big smile on her face and a shimmer of light in her eyes. An aura of innocence emitted off of the brunette as her presence seemed to relax the tense Alphas, who all smiled softly at their little mate. "I'm Mia."

"We know," smiled Deucalion as he shook her hand, a kind smile on his face. "Aiden has spoken quite a bit about you." A faint blush crawled up Mia's neck as her heart sped up, the butterflies in her stomach fluttering as the thought of Aiden speaking about her made a warm feeling run through her veins.

The werewolves in the room grinned, their sensitive hearing picking up the brunettes heartbeat. Aiden's grin was wider compared to the others as he was the one that caused her to feel all warm inside.

"Hello, Everyone." The nurse of Beacon High walked in, a soft smile on her face. "How may I help?" The nurse wore her usual uniform which consisted off a white shirt with the high school's logo and a pair of red trousers. Her uniform matched the theme colours of the school. Red and white.

"It is okay, Nurse Liza." Deucalion said, reading her name tag that was pinned to her white shirt. "We are here to pick up the twins." The nurse nodded and took out a form that she signed saying that they, the twins, could leave.

"Very well, off you go," she smiled, handing Ennis the paper since he was the closest. "And you, Mia, must go back to class." The said human nodded, a big warm smile on her face. The brunette wrapped her arms around Aiden once they were out of the nurses room.

"Get well soon," she said, standing on her tippy toes to press a kiss to the oldest twin's cheek, who grinned widely. Sparks travelled through both their bodies, a shiver running down her spine as Mia's heart sped up ever so slightly.

"Thanks." Aiden smiled amiably. He enjoyed that he was able to get their beloved mates attention. Mia waved goodbye to her friends before rushing off to her next class just as the bell rang.

The alpha pack walked out of the school, the group walking with their heads high, back straight and shoulders back. Waves of power and confidence came rushing off of them, scaring anyone who dared walk in their way. They walked through the parking lot, heading over to two black cars.

"Wait!" Ethan said, stopping just as he was about to get in the car, hand in the door handle.

"What's wrong?" asked Kali as she rose a brow, picking at the dirt under her nails, well, claws. Ethan looked straight at Aiden, concern and worry shining in his eyes.

"We just left Mia alone with those twins."

"Which twins?" Ennis asked, fist clenching as he heard the worry laced in his pack mates words.

"They're new and I know for a definite that they are not human one bit," Aiden answered, gulping slightly as his thoughts travelled back to those light haired twins.

"We must go back!" Kali grew outraged at the fact that those twins might cause harm to her mate.

"Kali, calm yourself." Deucalion barked, taking deep breaths to calm his inner raging wolf. "There is no need to worry, McCall and his pack are friends with Mia, they will protect her."

The rest of the pack sighed, Kali and Ennis clenching their fists as they - keyword - tried to control their anger.

"I hope you're right, Deucalion."

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

"Hey, Mia!" The said brunette turned to look at a pair of light haired twins that ran up to her. "Do you mind if we join you for lunch?" Mia smiled warmly, shaking her head and pulling them along to her table in the cafeteria. The rest of her friends already sat down, all of them conversing with each other but paused once they saw Mia two other identical people.

"How come you're always the one to make friends so quickly?" exclaimed Stiles as he let out a groan. Mia laughed along with the group. They moved up three spaces so their innocent pack member and the two other kids could sit down.

"So, are you two new?" Scott asked, a kind smile on his face as he sat next to the male twin, Sebastian. The silver haired male grinned as he shuffled closer to Mia, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. The brunette wasn't really bothered with the action, knowing that Sebastian wasn't doing anything wrong.

"Yup," he grinned, pearl white teeth on display. "And if it wasn't for this one, we would've been sitting all by ourselves like loners." Mia giggled, rolling her eyes as she playfully shoved Sebastian away from her, moving closer to Sapphire, who sat on her other side.

"That's not true," she said, laughing softly. Sapphire hummed, a small smile tugging at her pink lips. The group broke into a fit of giggles, a warm feeling coming off from them as they talked like they've all known each other since they were in diapers, which for some cases, is true.

And unlike what the alpha pack thought, the McCall pack welcomed the twins with open arms, knowing that the twins were harmless humans.

Even if they weren't actually humans.