Thomas Imagine 2

Inspiration Song: https://open.spotify.com/track/7d410nYuLUuyfzJ9wJF4xd

The two lovebirds had ventured out on the spring Sunday morning into central London where the two intended to have a lovely stroll and pick up a few things in the unique and beautiful shops which scattered the high street. 

But Thomas had something else in mind..

They had been walking for around an hour, arm in arm and basking in the simplicity of just being with one and other. They didnt need anything else. Walking through a near empty square. Thomas stopped for a moment.

"Hang on- need to tie my shoe" He added. Stopping abruptly and unlinking arms. Y/N would of believed his little act if she hadnt look down to see slip on shoes. 

Thats when the moment hit her. 

Thomas had reached down and pulled out a circular shinny object from within his pocket. Oh how traditional he was. 

Down on one knee. A ring..

He cleared his throat and looked up to Y/N. His deep brown eyes soft with anticipation and nerves. 

"F/N.. S/N... Would you do me the most astonishing honor to accept my proposition for your hand... in marriage" He spoke. Onlookers stopped to witness the beautiful moment. 

Y/N was struck with a feeling of shock yet deep and sincere love. 

Nodding. She spoke "Of course I will... yes!" She answered. She felt like her knees were going to buckle under her from the emotions wheeling up within. 

Thomas stood up quickly and caught her in a tight and loving hug. The ring tightly clutched in hand. 

Moving his hand to hers he slipped the ring onto her ring finger. Smiling in his goofy way before catching her lips in a sweet and tender exchange. 

Finally she was to become .. Y/N Brodie Sangster...